Chapter 12

Since Qin Li promised, things will naturally be quick and beautiful. Guo Feng’s words are not wrong. Guangyao Media is indeed the premier brokerage company in the entertainment industry. It is an excellent resource for both drama and entertainers.

It is better to put the company in other companies, so it is better to put it into the safety of its own company. Therefore, Qin Li has re-cleaned Guangyao Media with the fastest speed, and further investigated the responsibility of his second uncle Qin Xiang on the grounds of Guo Feng’s fault.

Qin Xiang could not hide his anger in front of Qin Li, and he almost had to start Qin Li. Later, somehow, he suddenly changed his mind and changed his mind. He smiled and took the Guangyao media to Qin Li. He even patted Qin Li’s shoulder and said, everyone It’s a family. He wants a company like this, and when his uncle can’t give it.

Qin Li feels very embarrassed, but he is not at ease.

He didn't intend to start with Guangyao, but he and his uncle had never been together. The second uncle was extremely dissatisfied with his takeover of the company. He was afraid that the second uncle would vent his anger on the body, so he would rather do something. It is also necessary to clear the obstacles for the cockroaches.

Of course, Qin Li did not want to take advantage of his second uncle. He wanted a second uncle company, and naturally he would return a better company. On the market value and prospects of the two companies, the second uncle would obviously make a big profit.

He did not do well in this matter, and he should be compensated for the second uncle.

Hearing that Qin Li said that he had to arrange for him to enter the Guangyao Media, he could not help but be unhappy.

"I don't want to see Guo Feng."

He swears that his mother is not at home, even licking the glutinous rice to **** the cat, and giving the glutinous rice smooth.糯米滋 glared at his eyes in horror, but he was afraid of the power of the shackles.

Qin Li suits the leather, the clothes are ironed neatly, and his back is straight and the expression is solemn. The angular outline reveals the momentum of no anger.

Then I had to go to the field to deal with the affairs. Qin Li did not even enter the door and looked at it and said: "You will not see Guo Feng again."

Looking at the chubby face of glutinous rice: "Why?"

"He resigned. I will let the agent contact you. You have any request to ask her."

"Oh."

"Any thing else?"

"No, um... when are you coming back?"

"next Saturday."

"Oh, it's okay." I can't say it, I always feel like my heart is suddenly empty.

Qin Li looked deeply at the cockroach, his eyes were dark and covered with a lot of forbearing emotions. Like a volcano that was about to emit high-temperature magma, it was blocked by the earth's surface, and he was still struggling.

Qin Li turned and left, the bright leather shoes stepped out of the crisp sound, and the posture was quite straight like a pine and cypress, like a gun.

He suddenly stopped and turned and faintly said: "When I come back, I will ask the two families to meet and have a meal."

"Oh." He grabbed the back of his glutinous rice and took the orange cat trying to escape back into his arms.

After Qin Li left for a while, he did not get rid of the empty emotions. He received a call from the agent, saying that she had already gone downstairs and asked him if he was going downstairs or going up.