Chapter 53

The intensive care unit is dull and depressed, and the instruments emit a cold sound, and the thick disinfectant and drug tastes last for a long time.

Luo Ming was extremely hurt. He wore an oxygen mask and his body was connected with various pipes and instruments to record his vital signs in real time. On the ECG monitor, the long line is undulating, like a straight line at any time. Luo Ming is very dangerous. Every breath he breathes is tantamount to fighting with death.

He helped Qin Li into the intensive care unit. Qin Li’s head was wrapped in gauze, his arm was slightly broken, and his body had a crush injury, but it was not life-threatening.

Luo Ming opened his eyes with difficulty and looked at the two with apologetic and painful eyes.

He helped Qin Li to sit down at the bed and attached his ear to Luo Ming. He calmly said: "You have to take good care of your injuries and survive."

It is very difficult for Luo Ming to speak, like consuming a life that is not much. He struggled to grit his teeth and tried his best to say slowly and vaguely: "I didn't...no..."

When he spoke, he looked at Qin Li, and Qin Li’s expression was calm, and his eyes were examined.

He said: "Don't talk too much, rest well. The nurse said, do you have something to say?"

Luo Ming continued: "Before you come, I... I have seen a person, he looks good, come over and ask me for directions." He said that he paused for a long time, and then he continued: "I am not subject to ... uncontrolled Yes, sorry! I too... don't want to..." He said it was very difficult, and the words were very unclear, but the words were bloody, even if this time was not out of danger, still have to put on the last breath, the facts speak out.

"Is it a teenager who is almost taller than me, wearing a black t-shirt?" Hearing the truth, he breathed a sigh of relief and asked.

"Yes." Luo Mingsheng is a fair and thorough.

Looking around to Qin Li, it’s hard to hide the shock of the eye: "Yan Yanqiu." He said, but he couldn't figure out how Yan Qiu controlled Luo Ming. What is the strange power of Mo Yanyan? Surgery? But if so, why doesn't he have any spells?

I can't understand it.

"You can rest assured." Qin Li looked at Luo Ming and finally solemnly said: "Let's survive, if there is anything, I will settle your family."

Luo Ming gave him a driver for several years and has always been loyal, otherwise Qin Li could not always use him. After his father's car accident, Qin Li was extremely valued by the driver, but did not expect the reason is not the driver, or even very likely, his father's driver is also the victim of the car accident.

Luo Ming heard the words and laughed hard. He wanted to raise his hand, but he could not lift it up. He said, "Thank you... thank you."

After that, he helped Qin Li to leave the intensive care unit. Outside the corridor, Luo Ming's white-haired mother came far away. In just a few days, she was ten years old, and her face was full of pain and pain.

The three men passed by and couldn't help but hold Qin Qin's arm. Luo Ming has not escaped danger, and at the end of his life, how sad and desperate his mother should be at this time.

The nurse entered the intensive care unit to check the condition of Luo Ming. After a while, he rushed out with anxiety.

He stopped and turned to see Luo Ming’s mother looking at the monitoring room alone and helplessly. Doctors wearing white coats sneaked in and rushed. After a while, these people retired and someone was responsible for explaining the situation to Luo Ming’s mother. Luo Ming’s mother slammed down and almost fell to the ground.