Chapter 39

After Qin Li was bitten, he quickly responded. He asked for a surprise and a pleasant inquiry, and then quickly ran towards Qin Mi. Qin Mi has not gone far, and he is angry with the face of the gang. After being blocked by his father, he turned his back to his father.

“Hey?” Qin Li asked and tried.

Qin Mi snorted and was extremely annoyed with Dad: "Bad father, bullying."

Qin Li went around Qin Mi and even apologized for admitting his gender, and carefully observed the human form. After the transformation, the human milk baby, which is about one year old, speaks fluently, can walk alone, and has more barrier-free communication skills. From this, it is enough to verify that the IQ is higher than that of human babies.

So close to observe 崽崽, Qin Li found that Xiaomengwa is indeed very cute, chubby, the skin is smooth and flawless, and the facial features are even more refined. At first glance, it is no different from a little girl, but if you look closely, you can still find obvious differences. The appearance of Qin Mi is a combination of Qin and Qin Li, but the whole is more inclined to Qin Li. To be exact, it should be the inheritance of Qin Li and Yu. The sensation of 阮恬 is also the rigor of Qin Li.

Qin Li thought and looked at him again, his eyes gestured: Is this dress for you to change?

Reading his eyes and understanding his hands, this is not his choice, he chose himself.

Qin Li’s eyes are suspicious and do not seem to believe in this rhetoric. After all, this dress is very consistent with the aesthetics of Qin. Qin Mi has never shown such a unique aesthetic trend.

He was very embarrassed, and he asked Qin Mi to ask him: "Hey, is this dress chosen by you?"

"Yeah." He was mentioned in the clothes, and he forgot the thing that was still a father, and asked with expectation: "Dad, look good?"

Qin Li will be full of doubts, but considering that he hasn’t been stunned yet, how can he say that he is not a sentence, he said: "Good-looking."

That night, Yan and Qin Li discussed the hair of Qin Mi, and I felt that the boy could not stay too long hair and would be treated as a girl. If Qin Qin honey did not listen to him, he would pick Qin Li to talk to Qin Mi. Give him reason or something else, Qin Mi can promise to cut his hair.

Qin Li can not understand the sly thoughts, this is clearly not afraid of offending Qin Mi, then drumming him to offend. Qin Li is not so stupid. In short, he is guilty of sin and sorrow. He is guilty of both sides. He simply keeps neutral, and advises that he is still small. If he is a little older, he will change his mind. I am anxious to cut my hair.

I think about it, I think Qin Li’s words are reasonable, and I’m still young, and when I’m bigger, he might change his mind.

On the next day, Qin Li’s parents and their parents rushed over to the villa in the morning, eager to meet with the grandson. The “grandmother” almost had to say it, but it was timely reminded that the parents were not allowed. Made a mistake.

However, avoiding the "grandmother", other words such as "cute" and "meng Meng" have not been able to avoid. Qin Mi’s small face exudes a chill, and he does not want others to praise him as “cute” and “pretty”.

He is a cool man Han Hao!

After this, Qin Li also went to the home of Qin Mi. I saw that my great-grandchildren were very happy and the spirit was a little better. Qin Mi still remembered that he was not very happy, so he changed his mind to be happy, and under the lovely appearance, he also had a kind heart.

After he was able to transform the human form, Qin Li invited the general manager, babysitter and chef to come over, and hey, remember that you can’t change the original shape in front of others, and you will supervise you, in case someone else will Give it a monster.