Chapter 28

Qin Li will send him home, because he reported his peace to his parents in advance, so the two have given up the idea of ​​reporting. Throughout the call, Qi Baitang's air pressure was extremely low, and the tone was indifferent, and he did not hide his anger.

Of course, he is also clear that his father was so angry that he was completely worried that he would have an accident. He only listened with trepidation and softly voiced his father to repeatedly apologize.

Ruan Baitang’s anger has not disappeared: “Go home and say it again.” After that, he hangs up the phone with a bang.

He sent the donkey upstairs, Qin Li saw him frowning and restless, and he calmed and squeezed his palm: "I will accompany you in?"

"Nothing, I can go by myself, my parents are also worried about me."

Qin Lidao: "You are right, this is not something you can control, don't be too self-blaming."

"Well, let's go, my parents saw you, and you have to be polite. They yell at me, I will listen, let them vent their vents." He looked very firm.

He said that the words are reasonable, and then the uncles and aunts are so painful, they will not really scold him. Qin Li sighed again and then turned and walked toward the elevator.

The eye-catching Qin Li left, and sighed deeply to take a breath, then raised his hand and knocked on the door. When he knocked on the door, he became more and more embarrassed. He rubbed his toes tightly on the ground, and lowered his head and put on a good gesture of misunderstanding.

With the "beep", the closed door quickly opened. When I hadn't recovered, I was slammed into my arms with my wrists. The familiar temperature was close to two seconds and quickly separated.

Hu Shi grabbed his shoulder and examined him from the hair to the sole of his foot. After checking that the cockroaches were not injured, Hu Shi relaxed, and then began to scold again. He was angry and angered: "You are a stinky boy, where have you gone in the past few days, do you know that your parents are worried about death?" Anyway, if you go to play, you must report it every day, and you don’t even have a mobile phone. If Qin Li guarantees you are fine, my parents really think you..."

When Hu Shi said it, he suddenly couldn’t say it.

Looking at his mother, his eyes turned to his father next door, very sincerely said: "Parents, sorry, I will not be like this in the future."

Hu Shi sighed and touched his head: "The attitude of acknowledging the mistake is very good, but you must say clearly about this. Where did you go these days? And Qin Li, why should he hide your whereabouts? Don't be afraid. If Qin Li bullies you, my parents will definitely be the master of you."

Obviously, the deliberate concealment of Qin Li's time ago has greatly reduced his credibility.

Qilian explained: "Mom, Qin Li didn't bully me. Thanks to him for helping me in the past few days. Don't misunderstand him." His expression was very urgent, and he didn't look like a fake.

Ruan Baitang did not have a good air: "Then you will tell the matter clearly, what is the matter, can you find Qin Li, but can't find a solution for your parents?"

I want to be able to seriously analyze the tone of his father's words. In fact, he can hear the vague meaning of the words in the cypresses.

However, he will have no mood at all. He filled his head and wondered how to explain to his parents, Qin Li sent him home on the way, he also thought very seriously. Qin Li also suggested that he couldn't make it clear, so it would be better to lie than to lie.