Chapter 25

阮恬 踩 踩 猫 猫 猫 猫 , , , , 踩 踩 踩 踩 踩 踩 踩 踩 踩 踩 踩 踩 踩 踩 踩 踩 踩 踩 踩 踩 踩 踩 踩 踩 踩 踩 踩 踩 踩 踩 踩 踩 踩 踩Familiar taste. He looked at his head and found that it was the smell of Qin Li's sachet that he had smelled before.

Is Qin Li's sachet packed with catnip?

He also gave such a large piece of catnip to himself generously generously?

It’s both ridiculous and incomparably excited. This is the smell of the sachet. He thinks about it day and night, but now I can see so much at once. And these are all his, all of them are his, this place, this cat mint, every catnip leaf belongs to him.

One second before, I was immersed in the anger of Qin Li’s insults. This second moment changed my attitude, and the whole cockroach became extremely excited and excited.

He began to run with his legs running, and the feeling of being over the hair was so comfortable, and the smell of the air was so good.

I couldn't help but hold the catnips with excitement. When I was tired, he stopped and didn't worry about getting dirty. He was comfortable and relaxed, and he was lying on his back. Mint, revealing the soft and tender belly, the beautiful deep blue sly, with a smile and a desperate look at the vast gray sky.

The sky was originally gray, and the black clouds suddenly spread out. From the pure white marshmallow-like clouds, a bunch of holy and sacred light was cast. The light column was covered with countless colorful butterflies, and the wings were colorful and beautiful. . He loosened the catnip, got up and fainted, and began to jump and catch the butterfly with excitement. The butterfly **** its wings and dances around him. Every time he **** his wings, he will reveal a light blue halo, which is quite beautiful with the galaxy.

The butterfly that has been caught for a long time is finally too tired to move. Then he kneels down and enjoys watching the butterfly dance. From time to time, he will stick out his claws so that the butterfly can stay on his claws.

Qin Li was so stunned to play for nearly two hours, and he later felt that he was not feeling right, and when he tried to stop the embarrassment, he had completely lost control and he could not catch up. The speed of jumping is very quick and agile. Even if this is out of control, you can avoid Qin Li accurately.

Qin Li has no choice but to follow the line of sight, at least to ensure his safety.

When he was tired and squatted down, Qin Lilian stepped into the catnip and squatted next to him.

He carefully observed and examined the weird movements.

As if I didn't notice him coming over, the paws still waved like what to grab, the mouth opened slightly, the eyes fixedly looked at the top of the head, and the eyes didn't move.

Qin Li looked at him with great anxiety, and raised his hand and waved in front of his eyes. He said that he would not be stupid by catnip.

He will hug him up, and the warm palm will slowly give him a smooth hair. He will play this crazy game, and the hair will feel a little cool. Qin Li simply untied the suit button and put the bag into his clothes. He can stick to himself to make it easier to warm. He was still immersed in the excitement, struggling a little, and noticed that he was warm and warm, and he quickly settled down.

“阮小恬?” Qin Li’s head whispered to him.

I was a little awake, and looked up at Qin Li with a sullen look. It seems that I have not recovered as usual.

Qin Li silently sighed, can not help but suspect that this gift should not be sent, I just like to watch it is quite like, but this state of crazy play, but let Qin Li some worry, do not know whether it will cause The influence, as well as the little baby in his belly.