Chapter 56

Unfor years, when I first arrived in the capital, I was unfortunately deceived by the light. The mood of Mo and Art was depressed to the extreme, and there was no way to see the hope of finding a kitten. It is. Although the human world is full of temptations, it is extremely dangerous. The two people thought that it would be safer to become a human figure, but they did not expect it to be unfortunate.

They don't have sparkling stones, they can't exchange the currency used by people in the world, and they can't eat and wear. Even the stomach can't fill it.

The two stayed on the street for a few days, and they found that human beings were particularly tolerant of cats on their hungry stomachs and would be friendly to buy things for feeding.

Art is hungry and screaming, can't help but start to move this thought.

Mo Lian stunned and looked at the art of hot food: "Baby, can't go, we are the royal family, and the leader of the lion cat family, we must not give in to humans!" He said vowed, he would rather starve to death. It will never be the momentum of the five-dollar.

Art reluctantly took back the line of sight, and the stomach screamed a few times. She threw tears into Mo Huai Li: "I am so hungry."

"I am going to give you something to eat."

"Then you come back soon." Art eyes are also awkward, human food is too delicious, fragrant and delicious, so contrasting, they used to eat too bad.

Do not hide in the corner, secretly turned into a cat to search for food. He ran across two streets and suddenly heard two dirty stray cats in a short distance.

"Where are you going?"

"In the east, many of my companions have gone."

"Is there something to eat over there?"

"Yes, there are fragrant grasses, my companion said, there is heaven, so I have to hurry."

“Will anyone catch us?”

"No, my companion said, they are all very good, and sometimes they will provide food."

"Then I will go with you too."

"Okay, go."

After the two cats negotiated and just prepared to leave their legs, they suddenly heard a "squeaky" sound that made the cat dare not resist. The two cats instinctively shivered, and they did not dare to struggle.

Momai took four short legs, and stood tall and bold, and surrounded the two cats in a heroic manner. The condescending question asked: "Where do you say that place?"

-

The video released by Huang Qian was spread on the Internet very quickly. The netizen was surprised to find that the incident happened to the cat that was photographed by the bus before, and it was followed by a kitten, looking at the shape, it should be big. Cat child. The big cat is holding the kitten and leads a group of stray cats. What is even more shocking is that these two beautiful and very human cats ran and ran, and suddenly they broke into the arms of the passers-by.

The camera then swayed and took a picture of Qin Li’s pair of cold and sloppy scorpions. He frowned at the eyeglasses and then turned and left.

After this video burst, Qin Li's Weibo was once again surrounded by unprecedented strength. Numerous fans questioned whether the two cats were raised by Qin Li, and begged Qin Li to send some photos or videos of the cat. Some people ridiculed, saying that the big cat of Qin Li's family was arched by which pig, but the kitten's face value was not affected.