Chapter 22

Qin Lie lived, he stared at the cat in front of him, and he couldn’t act for a while, and the gas that lingered in his throat slowly spit. Come out, I can't tell if the whole heart is hanging higher, or I can relax with confidence.

Despite being prepared in advance, there is also a cat's guess in the bottom of my heart. Qin Li still can't conceal the full of horror, his head is like rust, and he turns very slowly and slowly.

How can it be a cat?

Qin Li tightened his brow and sank. He grew up with Yan Qingmei, and he never slandered him. He never found anything wrong.

No... Inferred from this conclusion, I used to have some doubts.

For example, if you love cats, he treats cats very well. However, when cats meet him, they are always afraid of fear. For example, they love to eat canned fish, and they don’t like to sleep with people. He said that they would sleep insomnia.

These kinds of signs all indicate that there is a secret to squatting at him. If it wasn’t for the night to see the cat, Qin Li wouldn’t really think about things in this direction. He thought it was ridiculous and incredible, and his heart was faintly inciting. Love.

It turns out that there really is a demon in the world, and he has been lurking around him for many years, but he is completely unaware.

The shape of the cat is also cute, beautiful and noble, the hair is soft and bright, and the round head is full of cuteness. He slept very well, and did not notice Qin Li's intrusion. His back was twisted into a curved shape. The forefoot of the meat was holding his head. The fluffy and beautiful tail of his hair stuck to his limbs and eventually he was put into his arms.

Maybe you are still dreaming, the tiny mouth is slightly open, you can see sharp and sharp teeth, he is very shallow, and the two vertical ears will shake gently from time to time.

Qin Li’s mood is complicated. After observing for a while, he took out his mobile phone and took a photo of him. He also recorded several videos. This time, unlike the last time, he will not give a chance to argue, nor will it be like the last time. I doubt my guess.

I didn't turn on the lights at night, the light from the outside was very light, and the effect of the photos was naturally poor. Qin Li didn't mind, and when I patted it, I couldn't stop it, and I changed it to various angles.

lovely.

No matter how you shoot it is so cute.

It turns out that it is a cat demon, can it be so cute.

I slept very well this night. The bed underneath was soft like cotton. He could fall in when he lay down. Not only did he sleep, but he also had a night dream. He woke up the next day and was refreshed. The fur is like a radiant glow.

He opened his mouth slightly, stretched his legs and stretched out, and turned over and climbed up. He leaned down on the forelegs, propped up his hind legs, rotated two stretches, and then stepped on the ground where he slept. The ground licks the long hair of the body, and then licks his head to make the hair on the neck.

As a result, my head squinted, my tongue didn't touch the hairs, and the pupils slammed loudly. I suddenly saw Qin Li, who was sitting next to him and determined to look at him.

When he was suddenly thundered, he jumped back to the bed, frowned, and his tail erected. His eyes stared at Qin Li with horror, and his head slammed into a blank.

Qin Li did not speak silently, but his eyes were full of smiles.

He didn't sleep for a night, so he sat down and watched the things while thinking about it. He was not willing to disturb his dreams, and he couldn't sleep for the opportunity to escape.