Chapter 29

Unexpectedly discovering the true identity, the expressions of 阮柏堂 and Hu Shi are very suspicious of life, and from time to time sneak a sneak peek, I did not expect them to raise ten The son of a few years, actually turned out to be a monster. There is still no lethal cat demon, although he has always stressed that he is a civet, and Bai Botang and Hu Shi still chose a noun to understand.

In short, no one is right.

After that, the family went on to watch the TV series. Although the two people looked at the TV screen, they still thought about it. I still have a lingering fear, but for him, the biggest hidden danger is lifted, but it is still more pleasant and more fearful.

He calmed down and calmed himself down, and sneaked out of QQ and sent a message to Qin Li.

Hey: Is it? You are calm and calm, I have a very big explosive news, do you want to listen?

Qin Li quickly replied, and the speed was so fast that he seriously doubted whether Qin Li was equipped with a special radar for Xiao Xiaoyu. When he received his news, he would automatically transmit brain waves.

Qin Li: Said.

阮恬 组织 组织 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬Fortunately, my parents said that no matter what I am, they will not drive me away, and will not deny me. I am nervous and afraid and happy, my parents know my identity, I can no longer disguise in the future.

Qin Li will only return after a while: Are you okay?

Hey: I am fine, the kitten is okay, Qin Li, I am so happy!

Qin Li’s response took longer, and he stared at the words “Kitten”, and his heart was filled with complex and bizarre emotions. The kitten is awkward. It turns out that this is the name of the child. It feels very cute and very subtle.

Before he learned about his identity, he never expected that he would have a kitten as a child.

After the series was released, Qi Baitang and Hu Shizhao often went back to sleep and entered the room. Hu Shi turned his head and looked at him. He said, "Do you want to tell Qin Li's parents?"

"No," he said without hesitation. "This is too ridiculous. What should I do to scare them?"

阮柏堂 said: "Yes, it is not clear whether they can accept it, let alone, if you say it or not, it will not affect your feelings."

Hu Shi was persuaded and screamed as usual: "Go to bed early, don't play too late."

"Yeah." He got up and went back to the room, just in case he stressed: "Parents, you have to keep it secret. When I was a child, my parents were chased by the bad guys, I will lose it, so this Things can’t just be said to outsiders, it’s bad if they lead to bad guys.”

"Parents know, you can rest assured." Ruan Baitang solemnly said.

One month after Qin Li received the news, his grandfather returned from a foreign tour. The old man appreciates the beauty of the exotic country. The whole person is like a young man, ten years old, with a childish face, full of red light and spirit. Liu Wei, who accompanied him to travel, also laughed, probably because the journey was really enjoyable, and she made a few smiles to Qin Mu and others.

In order to celebrate the return of the old man, a large family specially gathered in the old house to meet with the father, and the old man laughed loudly. He gathered a group of younger generations and chatted happily about the interesting journey. Qin Li sat quietly on the side, but not much, but he listened very seriously.