Chapter 62

Deciding to go back to the mainland to see his hometown, and by the way, escorting the "key" into the temple, Qin Li began to arrange various matters. This road dog is bound to find ways to grab the "key", the crisis encountered can not be expected, so just in case, Qin Li still arranged a bodyguard escort, these bodyguards are special soldiers retired, reach out, it is true to meet dogs A family attack will surely protect everyone's safety to a certain extent.

And other monsters that are blameless, can only let Mo and Art deal with it. When dealing with the people who controlled Shen Wenjin, Qin Li found that they also had some ability. This is probably why the stray cats in the yard are very afraid of them.

It is not too late, there is not much time to delay, after Qin Li is properly arranged, he will start with the 阮恬, 崽崽 and 爹.

On this road, the car directly travels to the boundary between the human world and the spiritual continent.

Qin Mi was stunned and curiously looked out and asked, "Hey, are we going back to the grandparents' house?"

He has been in the human world since he was born, and he may have a vague memory of the Lingzuo continent. He can have a slight affiliation. However, for Qin Mi, the continent is completely strange and has no sense of belonging. .

Art sat in the back row, and said to the next sly, "There is the home of grandparents, and of course it will be your home."

Qin Mi’s little head turned me very fast: “What about Dad?”

Art helplessly said: "Humans can't survive for a long time in the Lingzu continent."

Knocked down: "That Qin Li can still..."

"I can go in." Mo quickly said: "But there is no way to stay for too long, up to three days, otherwise it will suffocate and die. The air there can not adapt."

The low-pitched "oh" sound, the expression with disappointment, originally thought that it can play for a while, I did not expect to leave in three days.

Qin Li drove seriously, and quietly observed the sputum through the rearview mirror, and he could see the disappointing regrets.

After about two hours of driving, the car arrived at the border of Mo, and the secretly protected bodyguards were still lurking, alerting to all possible crises.

The "key" is still on the shackles, so he is the focus of everyone's protection. The reason for this decision is entirely due to the phrase "the most dangerous place is the safest".阮恬 There is no special ability, physical fitness is not good, so the dog family should not expect, they will give the "key" to 阮恬 save.

The dog is still moving across the border. However, at this time, Qin Li and Ai, more attention is still focused on this boundary.

It is a border, but Qin Li and others are not aware of any singularities. No matter how you look at it, it is like a deserted hut. At this time they had arrived in the suburbs, surrounded by desolate and cold, and could not see people smoking when they looked around. The cabin was even more dilapidated. The walls were supported by masonry. Even the limes were not wiped. In some places, the bricks were misplaced, as if they would collapse in the next second.

Qin Li thought: "Humans can't go to your mainland at will, but the mainland's ethnic groups can come over at random, you have never been discovered? And this relationship feels very different."

If the relationship is not equal, it will easily lead to divergence and conflict, or it may lead to war. The world's weak and strong food, the ethnic group of the Ling dynasty, does not make sense for everything on the human side.