Chapter 52

Qin Li was hit in a sore spot and couldn’t resist the snoring. Then I remembered that Qin Li was still injured, and even his head was wrapped in gauze. He quickly wanted to withdraw from Qin Li's arms.

He was not struggling, but he was afraid that he would accidentally touch Qin Li’s wounds. He lay down and looked up at Qin Li. He said with a smile: "I think so, I like you too, I want to Always be with you like this."

Qin Le drooping stared at the cockroach, his fingers slowly rubbing his delicate skin, looking forward to his eyes with unparalleled trust, no hesitation, no hesitation, he should be considered clearly.

However, Qin Li still solemnly said: "Do you want to be clear? Will not regret it?"

"No." He shook his head.

"I think you are too long, you have to think clearly, don't give me hope, and take back your hopes. If you promise to be with me, I may not give you the opportunity to leave, are you clear?" Qin Li aggravated Tone, one word at a time emphasizes.

I suddenly felt that Qin Li was very troublesome. How can I keep saying it over and over again, and nodded and said: "Well, I think it is clear, I will not regret it, I will not regret it. Do you believe me?" ...... All the things I said before are invalid. I don’t really dislike you. I am angry with you. I will talk nonsense. You should come over and ask me at that time. You don’t believe me at all.” Speaking, he is still feeling aggrieved.

Qin Li’s arms are ringing, as if he is the most precious treasure in the world. He waited too long for this moment, and he looked forward to it for too long. He was filled with joy and excitement, physical pain and the car accident. Did not let his joy weaken half a point.

"Sorry, I wanted to apologize for this incident. I was too impulsive at the time. I didn't think about it. You believe me. I won't do it again in the future. I will respect your decision as much as possible." Qin Li sounds Said to be gentle and authentic.

I felt the sincerity of Qin Li, and my mood changed immediately: "Really?"

"Ok."

He took Qin Li's hand and put it in his palm and watched it carefully. Promising with Qin Li, it is even better than he imagined. His whole person is happy, and the troubles and clouds that have been haunting for a long time have finally disappeared. Qin Li’s palm is generous, very warm, and the bones are very long. He will again Compared with Qin Li’s hand, Qin Li’s hand was able to wrap his fist.

The ward is very quiet, with a warm atmosphere, blue sky and white clouds outside the window, slowly drifting.

"阮小恬." Qin Li suddenly whispered.

He hasn't called such a name for a long time, and he found that he still prefers Qin Li to call him, and he always feels special and indifferent.

"Yeah." I promised lazily.

Then he listened to Qin Li with a smile: "I want to kiss you."

"Kiss." 阮恬 Reflexively said, this reflects what Qin Li just said, he stunned, and then his face became blushing at a speed visible to the naked eye.

"You..." yelled: "This kind of thing, why are you still asking me for advice?"

Qin Li always kissed him directly when he wanted to kiss. He also asked his opinions, and this kind of thing was specially asked to ask, and he would feel particularly shame.

"I said that I will respect your decision in the future."

阮恬 气 瞪 沥 沥 沥 Qin Qin: "Qin Li, you deliberately?! You are so angry I am."