Chapter 57

The jacket is covered with Qin Li, and the naked and slender legs are blown cold by the night wind. He stood sideways, his head stalking down and looking down, and found that the conversation was really the two strange cats during the day.

The two cats were very close together, whispering and talking about inexplicable words. More importantly, I clearly heard that the two cats said they could become human figures.

Somehow, the first time that the mind was flashing was the black dog that disappeared. Could these two cats be part of the black dog?

I thought about going back to bed and waking up Qin Li. Qin Li listened to this and said no doubt. Even if the two cats don't follow the black dog, they are definitely not ordinary cats. What's more, in this sensitive situation, the other party is rushing into the villa, and it may be that the thing is coming over.

Qin Li immediately got up and dressed, just wanted to call to inform the bodyguard, he was blocked by the shackles, saying that too many people would stun the snake, he would inform the stray cats to come and help, after all, to catch the cat, let the cat himself It's faster.

There are a lot of bodyguards arranged around the villa, which are responsible for protecting the safety of cockroaches and cockroaches. However, bodyguards can prevent people, but obviously there is no way to prevent cats.

These stray cats are very grateful to accept, and the cockroaches themselves make them have a strong desire to surrender, so in the past, a stray cat was executed without saying anything.

All the stray cats are instantly divided into several forces, surrounded by two suspicious cats from different directions, which will block all the suspicious cats' escape routes.

He arranged the containment very well. Qin Li did not have a place to intervene, but just in case, he informed the bodyguard and kept everyone on standby.

When a group of stray cats quietly lurked over, Mo and the geisha shivered and hugged a piece of sleep. When they just finished talking about how to find a kitten, the brain felt a burst of sorrow. Later, the more they talked, the more difficult they were, the more they would sleep, and everything they couldn’t figure out would wait until they woke up.

Just after the end of the war, Mo had a very alert brain nerve. The cats were still not close. He had already noticed that something was wrong. Even when he woke up in his arms, he immediately found out something wrong and a sense of crisis. .

"It's the stray cat." Art doesn't understand.

Mo eyes looked dangerously in several directions, gestures arrogant, and carrying disdain. The stray cats in the area even dared to attack them day and night, and the daring was too great.

"Hey!" Mo Lian stood up, he licked his back, his beautiful hair exploded, his eyes were fierce, and the screams also revealed the obvious threat warning.

The identity gap made Mo's threat a powerful force. The powerful pressure and the surrendering power made the stray cats tremble with trepidation, but they dared not go any further. The eyes were full of fear and fear that could not be concealed.

Feeling that the stray cat is no longer approaching, Mo will relax later. He will get close to the art and exchange a few words. The two decided to change places and continue to sleep. Who dares to bother them and kill innocent people.

However, Mo and Yi just got up and left, and found that the boy who had seen during the day suddenly came over.

The teenager is squinting, his eyes are dangerous and alert: "Who are you? What is the purpose here?" I originally wanted to use the stray cat to block the other party, and then found that the other party only shook the stray cat with a cry, finally Realize that something is wrong.