Chapter 49

In fact, you are indeed turning back. He didn't stop under his feet, and the corner of his eye shone slightly toward the back, and he took the dog with dark hair to his eyes.

I have never seen such a dog, but I don’t feel strange to it unexpectedly, as if he had seen it in his bones or in his memory. This dog is equivalent to a small human dog, but compared to sputum, the body is still much stronger. The dog runs very fast, and he can naturally run through him. He can't do it. He has four legs that are short, or a small milk cat. He can't do such a long-running run.

He looked around and wanted to let him climb with him to the tree. However, they have already ran out of the woods at this time, surrounded by large squares, people coming and going, feeling very lively. When the cockroach led the cockroach to run quickly through the crowd, it naturally attracted the attention of many people.

This kind of attention is like a chain reaction, spreading continuously around. Everyone was surprised to talk about how the amusement park would have cats and dogs, and said that the staff would come over. The cat was bullied by the dog at the first sight, not to mention the kitten with a kitten next to it.

He didn't have time to wait for the rescue of the staff. When they rushed over, he and he had already been caught.

The two cats and one dog rushed through the crowded area very quickly, then ran towards the play area. Some people tried to follow the past, then the cats and dogs were too fast, and there was no way to catch up.

After struggling to run, the speed began to slowly drop. The black dog rushed to chase, and at first glance, the situation was not right. Even he raised his head and pushed it, saying that he first blocked the black dog and let the cockroach rush to run. He was breathing heavily, and he was about to breathe. He looked at him with a worried look, and he did not want to leave and leave.

"Hey!" He gave reason to him, saying that it would be useless to stay here. He ran fast, and he would surely run away. He said that he would go to the rescue team, otherwise he would be caught by the bad guys. of.

When he said it, he turned and blocked the cockroach. While urging him to leave, he blew his hair and made a threatening threat to the black dog that rushed. The voice was low and high, and the danger and the attack were about to be attacked. signal.

The black dog stopped slowly. He looked at the kitten with tears on his side and ignored it. His eyes fell back on his body.

Looking at the eyes, the original lucky ones have finally disappeared. This black dog looks at his eyes, which is clearly through the intelligent creatures. This is not an ordinary dog, but it is indeed the one that I have met before. juvenile.

This will even make the cat feel like the world is becoming magical. The memory of his childhood is very vague. I don't remember if there are other creatures that pass the wisdom, but at least he doesn't think there is any. He believes that only the spiritual cats who pass the spirit, but now they have a spirit out of thin air. dog.

"Who are you?" He still maintains vigilance and facilitates the attack.

The black dog fixedly looked at the cockroach, and suddenly he screamed "Wang": "It turned out to be you."

"What?" I don't understand.

"Hand over the things, I can let you go temporarily."

The mind of the sea suddenly screamed, and although the other party did not say anything, he immediately thought of the relics that his grandmother handed over to him before his death. The pupil suddenly became dangerous, and the voice was sharper and colder: "I can't understand what you are saying."