Chapter 61

Shen Wenjin finally failed to run out of the living room. He looked at the two men who were blocking the road with horror. When they moved to Qin Li, the kind of being scared The fear of this gradually dissipated.

The familiar voice sounded from behind, "Don't worry, I will explain to you slowly."

Qin Li did not stop, and continued to follow the murderer behind the scenes. He quickly took two steps and suddenly turned his head and looked at it: "Be careful, I will be back soon."

"Well, you can rest assured." He said: "I will wait for you to come back at home."

After she and Qin Li left, she asked Shen Wenjin to sit down on the sofa and calm down. Shen Wenjin still had a lingering fear. He looked at the pile of grape skins in disgust, and felt that his mouth was full of uncomfortable taste.

"This is a long story. I will explain it to you slowly." He said: "I will go upstairs to see you, and I will come down soon."

Qin Li gripped the steering wheel and approached his destination according to his mother's instructions. His speed was very fast. In addition to them, he also brought a group of people to ensure that nothing was lost. The car drove across the street, turned out of the alley, and approached the secluded place.

However, when they arrived at their destination as quickly as possible, the group left early. However, the empty places can still detect the traces of existence. Mo and the sense of smell are sensitive, and the taste of the dog leader and Yan Qiu is judged instantly. This shows that they have joined together at this time.

On the way back, Qin Li did not rush to speed up the car, the car was very stable.

Mo and Yi are sitting in the back row. The two eyes are talking. After thinking about it, Mo said: "Qin Li, I will listen to you a lot of things, so we want to hear your opinions before. ”

What exactly is he referring to, it is not necessary to say that Qin Li is naturally clear.

Qin Li couldn't help but grasp the steering wheel, and the alarm sounded in his mind, filled with the feeling of uneasiness. He only calmly said for a long time: "I certainly hope that I can stay."

"Have he talked to you about this?"

"No, I didn't mention it, I didn't even ask." Because of this, Qin Li had no way to guess the mind.

There is a home of blasphemy, his place of belonging, not to mention the fact that he can inherit the throne when he returns, and it is indeed very tempting. I said that I would consider it before, but I have not said the result after consideration.

"We are very grateful to you for your care of you in these years, and you can understand the feelings you hope to leave behind." Mo slowly said: "But I hope you can understand us. For so many years, we have been missing, I hope he will be with us in the future, so that we have enough opportunities to make up for the regrets."

Qin Li was upset and embarrassed: "What do you mean by me?"

"I won't let you excuse me to leave, it's too cruel, but I hope that you can respect your choice. If you choose to stay, we won't force it. If he chooses to leave, I hope you don't want to be embarrassed. ""

This sounds very fair, but I may choose to leave the matter itself. It is a huge cruelty to Qin Li.

Qin Li didn't say anything, and at this time he couldn't guarantee anything, because even himself, couldn't predict what might happen in the future.

If there is such a day, he probably, there is no way not to be embarrassed.

-

The car drove back to the villa and Shen Wenjin had left. He explained all things to him, and asked Shen Wenjin to be strictly confidential, but this matter was actually leaked out, and no one would believe. Therefore, I am not too worried.