Chapter 26

All the sights that are focused on him, the eyes are undoubtedly clearly written three words: you are finished.

very scary. He cringed and bent his head to Qin Li’s arms, and he was very worried. Do these humans find that his identity is not right? Otherwise how can you look at him with such a cold and strange look?

It was discovered that the cat who dared to disturb Qin’s daring was still ignorant of Qin’s total, and the shocked people in the same place sighed in the air, and sat down on the prophecy that the cat was absolutely dead.

Who is Qin always, the family of the Qin group, can make the capital business turn over the sky, not to mention the seriousness of Qin, the killing of the fruit, and the eternal face of the face, not to mention the jokes of Qin, when others He did not dare to breathe when he was even in the air, lest he would anger Qin. Therefore, such a cold and indifferent Qin, you will count on him to forgive it because the cat is cute? impossible. Everyone in the field was thinking about it.

However, in the next second, General Qin’s actions beat everyone’s face. Qin Li suddenly saw him and was very surprised. He didn't expect him to appear in the form of a cat. He looked down at the cat and found that his claws were dirty and his hair was stained with dust. So he probably came from home all the way. When the cat entered his arms, he spoiled and feared arching, and he was very wronged. Qin Li raised his hand and gently appeased the cat's head. He felt a little calm down, and he was holding him to leave alone.

He noticed that Qin Li had to leave, and even his head was out of his arms, and he lifted his dirty claws. He put up his claws and patted Qin Li’s arm with a meat pad. His eyes looked straight out of the building. .

Qin Li read the hints of 阮恬, holding him straight out of the building, and then according to the tips of the cockroach, found a small backpack that he was anxious to find Qin Li to forget. Qin Li picked up the small backpack and hugged him into the building. He couldn’t find the people in the north and still didn’t spread out. Looking at the cat’s eyes was like a ghost, probably not expected to be the devil’s title. I still like cats.

This hobby is too cute.

Seeing that the cat was loved by Qin, the security guard who had been expelled from behind had a low head and annoyed, and his eyes were full of fear. He was afraid that Qin would pursue his responsibility and cause him to lose the job.

When Qin Qin always took the cat out, he wanted to sneak away. As a result, he didn’t slip far. He heard a cat call behind him, and then he listened to Qin’s cold and indifferent and vocal: "stop."

He did not deliberately raise the tone, but did not say any threats, but there was a kind of anger and disappointment that made people dare not refute the gas field that must be obeyed. The security immediately stopped, and the station stood upright and turned, and the voice was loud and bright: "Qin Zong."

"You rushed him out?" Qin Li's fingers still gently comb the cat's hair, this "he" refers to who is self-evident.

The security guards were scared and panicked. They sweared hard and said: "Qin always said that animals such as cats and dogs should not be allowed."

When he said his heart, he snorted and noticed that his eyes were also sympathetic, like a fool. At the same time, the original dissatisfaction of Qin has become more and more gloomy, and the faintness is still murderous.