Chapter 33

When you enter the house with sweets and spicy duck wings, you will find such a scene. A fluffy little milk cat broke into the living room from the kitchen and went to the balcony from the living room. It can be seen from the jumping figure of the little milk cat that it is very exciting. The two cats and dogs chased by the little milk cats fled like a funeral dog, fleeing and whispering a low voice.

The little milk cat turned a deaf ear and still chased the cat and dog quickly. When the orange cat escaped, he changed his usual lazy habit. When he ran, the fat-bellied meat jumped and bounced. The raccoon cat was more agile and vigorous, running far ahead, and it seemed to be very easy. The stupid Shiba Inu is undoubtedly the worst. It has been scratched on the right side of the face with a few scars, and it looks terrified. At the end, it almost became the target of a small milk cat.

He was horrified for a while, and when the little cat passed the living room again, he quickly passed the vacant baby cat. The little milk cat is just playing hard, wants to get rid of the hustle and bustle and then play with the big cat and big dog. After he went downstairs, he could be bored with a cat. Fortunately, there were big cats and big dogs to accompany him.

He did not let go, he took the kitten to the sofa, and forced the two cats and dogs to be chased out. The two cats who had just hid were stunned by the arrogance of the cockroaches. They were forced to walk out of the hiding place, pulling their heads with a listless look.

The little milk cat was shackled in his arms, and he noticed that his expression was not right, and he was no longer struggling. He was stunned. He pointed at the carpet and ordered the two cats to come over. He didn't show up for a while, and the family gave it to him. He had to teach the teaching well, otherwise it would be like this next time?

阮恬 Pointing at the bedroom door, first ask the little milk cat: "Do you open the door?"

"Hey..." The little milk cat is low.

"Why do you want to open the door? You are still sleeping when I am away."

The little milk cat gently moved his ears and buried his head in his arms. The small furry group was unbearable. His tail was pointed against the back of his hand, and the soft milk was soft and shouted: "Hey."

“Awakened?” He turned his eyes to two cats and one dog and frowned. “Why are you waking up the kittens?”

Two cats and one dog felt the low pressure of the sputum, and their heads hanged lower. However, they did not open their minds, could not understand the swear words, and could not answer accordingly.

阮恬揉揉 阮恬揉揉 崽 崽 崽 崽 崽 崽 崽 崽 崽 崽 崽 崽 崽 崽 崽 崽 崽 崽 崽 阮恬揉揉 阮恬揉揉 崽 崽 阮恬揉揉 阮恬揉揉 阮恬揉揉 阮恬揉揉 阮恬揉揉 阮恬揉揉 阮恬揉揉 阮恬揉揉 阮恬揉揉 阮恬揉揉 阮恬揉揉 阮恬揉揉 阮恬揉揉 阮恬揉揉 阮恬揉揉 阮恬揉揉 阮恬揉揉 阮恬揉揉 阮恬揉揉 崽 崽People, it’s not a bad thing to hurt a cat. You see, Xiaojia’s brother is hurt.”

"Hey." The little milk cat shy and pleasedly licked his hand.

He put the little milk cat on the ground and patted it on his ass. "Hey, go and apologize to my brother and sister, and say that you won't be like this again."

The little milk cat was reluctant. When he was just thrown on the ground, he turned his head and slammed into his arms. His small head licked his palm and lifted his palms soft and warm.

Reluctantly hold back the urge to pick up the kitten and turn it into a prototype to give the kitten a hairy hair, and solemnly say: "If you do something wrong, you must be brave enough to take responsibility. Oh, go and apologize."