Chapter 3

The sorrowful dreams of the lord actually like Qin Li, and in front of all the students, she said that she is not married to Qin Li, how can she not Qin Li is a rival, saying that the serious point is the opposite.

He did not dare to speak in front of Qin Li, but he did not know how many times he silently licked Qin Li. He even secretly wondered how he could defeat Qin Liyi.

He took the glutinous rice noodles and rolled over, licking its chubby soft meat pad, thinking about what Qinpeng could attack.

"喵~喵~" The orange cat screamed and shouted, and the tone of voice sounded like begging for mercy.

He grabbed the two soft front legs of the orange cat and lifted the orange cat who was so scared that he was flying.

He looked at the golden pupil of the orange cat: "The cat family only inherits the blood, and the newborn can open the mind. Your little things are obviously impure, and it is normal to see me afraid." He said and stunned. The fat neck of the orange cat: "Oh, you haven't inherited the blood, you can't open the mind, you can't change the human form, and I won't dislike you."

糯米滋: "喵~"

In the next moment, the arm suddenly became sour and the orange cat suddenly lost balance, and the face fell straight.

糯米滋: "Hey!"

Called can be called heartbreaking.

He endured the pain and held the orange cat on his face to the side, licking his deformed face, and poked his back against him, the orange cat's fat ass.

"You are good... fat, it's time to lose weight." He continued to poke the orange cat's ass: "You will get fatter again, I can't hug and hold high."

糯米滋: "Hey..."

When I didn't have time to interpret the glutinous rice, I suddenly felt a tumbling in my belly. He jumped out of bed dexterously, and holding the trash can was a retching.

"Minamizi, I may be terminally ill." Half a sly, looking at the orange cat faintly, sad.

In the next few days, the condition of the sputum was not reduced, and the first was retching. Later, he developed anorexia. Then he smelled the greasy smell and then spit. The whole person smashed, and he just finished sterilizing with glutinous rice. Surgery, the expression on the hind legs found that its eggs are gone.

His favorite imported canned fish and delicious sweets could not stimulate his appetite.

This is a naked proof of the fact that he is terminally ill.

He began to write a suicide note on the bed. As the first civet to starve himself, he had a lot of words to say to his parents and his shovel and Qin Li.

He pondered a long while, but he couldn't write a pen. Should he tell his real identity to his shovel officer and Qin Li?

I bite the tip of the pen and put a few stamps on the cap, and I couldn’t figure it out.

He was still thinking about it, and he heard a knock on the door outside the bedroom.

Hu Shi replaced his home clothes, carrying a satchel, and a pair of going out.

Looking up at her head, she blinked.

"Oh, you can't do this, you have to go to the hospital, get up, your dad arranges the time, let him personally check it for you."

Hu Shi drove the car to the hospital, and he still grabbed the seat belt and refused to let go: "I am afraid..."

Hu Shi can only guarantee that he will only go in for inspection and ensure that he does not take medicine or injection.