Chapter 54

Small Mimi opened the door, but was surprised to find a wide and straight figure standing outside the door. Qin Li stepped on the slippers, wore a nightgown, and turned his back to him. I don’t know how long it stood.

Kneeling, or shutting the door lightly, this strangely asked Qin Li: "You come over to me?"

When the door opened, Qin Li noticed it. He turned his head and looked at the cockroach. The two-way calm and indifferent shackles were also hard to get the **** of **** and lust. He stared at his sly eyes and made him feel like he was going to be taken down by Qin Li.

"How can I not knock on the door?" He still expressed his incomprehension: "If I don't come out, how long do you have to stand so?"

Qin Li asked in a low voice: "Are you looking for me?"

"Yeah." I remembered that I was actually being caught by Qin Li, but I was very embarrassed.

"What are you looking for?" Qin Li asked with a smile.

Looking up at Qin Li, I was a little bit stunned. Qin Li rarely laughs, so every time I laugh, the smile is particularly moving. He looked at the smiling eyes, and he felt his cheeks more red.

He shouted dissatisfiedly: "You know why."

Qin Li did not continue to ask, he certainly knows why he will go to him, because he also has the same purpose, will come to find fault.

The reason why he hesitates, is to consider whether this will be too eager, will not be too bully.

However, he was willing to take the initiative and he would not refuse.

Qin Li slowly approached the hustle and bustle, he was much taller than the cockroach, and the tall body image was instantly shackled.

Instinctively retreating, back against the hard door of the state, can not help but swallowed.

Qin Li held the door with one hand and grabbed the neck with one hand. He gently and weakly kissed his lips. He opened his lips and his teeth, and the warm breath and the cockroaches blended with each other. He was very happy to let Qin Li break into the city. He grabbed Qin Li’s waist and took the initiative to cooperate with Qin Li to seriously feel the touch of Qin Li’s lips. Qin Li's jaw has thick crude roots, and it feels very itch, but it feels very fresh.

After a kiss, the body was soft, Qin Li half hugged him, and could not help but kiss him, whispered to him: "Like?"

He liked it very much. He opened the Qin Li robe with his hands uneasy, and swayed Qin Li's firm and beautiful abdominal muscles. He likes Qin Li's kiss, likes Qin Li's gaze, and prefers Qin Li's body.

"Little goblin." Qin Li bit his lower ear, and his hands suddenly held his ass, and suddenly cuddled up in a way to hold the child.

"Ah!" His body slammed into the air, and he screamed in a hurry, and even quickly caught Qin Li’s neck. His legs were separated from the Qin Li waist, and the parts of the reaction were more and more obvious. He sneaked at Qin Li, I don’t know if he noticed it, then he twisted his body and tried to struggle to cover it.

Qin Li steadily held his ass, and suddenly he shot it with a warning, dumb voice: "Don't mess, otherwise it will be righteous."

"I am not afraid." Yan Hong with a small face, revealing a bit smug: "To be discovered, see if you lose face or I lose face."

Qin Li imagined that his eyes were bright at this time, and his expression was small. His breathing was even thicker. He instantly stepped up and felt the fire in his lower abdomen. This would have burned and exploded.