Chapter 48

Qin Li was deliberately left out during this time. It was not all hesitant to say at the time and hesitant to choose. He was really angry, but he could not see it. Awkward grievances and panic. After calming down, Qin Li realized that it was meaningless to do so. In short, he wouldn’t really ignore it, and it’s even more impossible to ignore it. This person has to worry about what he has to do for a lifetime. Meaningless awkwardness.

He deliberately created an illusion that he would no longer care for him. One is to give him the opportunity to let him clear his thoughts. The other is that he will take shots of the second uncle during this time, and he does not want to be implicated in this matter. The more rigid the relationship with you, the safer your situation will be. However, just in case, Qin Li still sent people to protect the embarrassment at the moment, so as not to cause anything.

Qin Li did not expect that the second uncle would actually give up on him and ran to target him.

At this moment, the situation of shackles will undoubtedly be very dangerous.

He must rush to the side of Yan and He as soon as possible.

In the Happy Valley, a burst of laughter mixed with screams and screams, shaking the eardrum.

When I was holding a donkey from a children's roller coaster, I was still a little dizzy, and I couldn't help but be too small. The amusement park's rides were age-restricted, so I couldn't play adult-like items that would particularly stimulate the heart. Otherwise, he would Probably there is no way to stand up.

"Is it fun?" I fainted, and after a little waking, I asked the next one.

His face was ruddy, his eyes were full of boring, and he turned his head like nothing. "It’s not fun." When he said, his eyes were still watching the big pendulum in the distance, the screams of the tourists who played the big pendulum. Probably the entire Happy Valley can be heard clearly. I just took a look and felt that my feet were not stable.

The large pendulum swings left and right, and the seat will rotate continuously. When swinging to the highest point, the large pendulum will swing 360 degrees. The tourists are completely in a state of inverted weightlessness, and the screams are like ghosts.

I saw a frightened battle, feeling that a heart was completely thrown into the air, and the foot was soft like a cotton, and he even looked back and looked at it. This look, but found that the eyes of the previous boring eyes lit up, he fixedly looked at the big pendulum, the eyes clearly read the words "I want to play", full of expectations and embarrassment.

I missed the half-beat and even shook my head to stop this terrible thought: "You are too small to play."

"Oh." Qin Mi was quite disappointed, and then looked forward to looking forward to him: "When I grow up, can you accompany me to play?" He said as he pointed to the big pendulum.

At this time, the large pendulum rose to the highest point again, and it rotated 360 degrees in an inertial manner. The ghost of the tourists’ heartbreaking sounded again.

"..." stunned: "I will let my father play with you later?" He did not hesitate to sell Qin Li.

Qin Mi's big eyes: "Dad will accompany me to play?"

"Will do."

"That's good." Qin Mi was happy to clap his hands: "I, Dad, hey, let's play together later."

"..." I didn't talk, and the dark road said that you are not asking for my life.

Qin Mi was reluctant to look at the big pendulum. He realized that he was too small to play, so he regretted to withdraw his sight.