Chapter 44

When the meal is finished, I propose to send Deng Ru back. Deng Ru looks at the beautiful eyebrows under the lamp, and smiles: "I still send you, you It should be more dangerous than me."

Faceless, very helpless. He is so natural and can have any solution. He also clearly remembers the first girlfriend he had ever met. She was chasing after two years, and in the third year, she decided to try. On the second day after the interaction, the breakup was facilitated. The reason was that she was so beautiful that she felt very inferior. Since then, he has been very proud of his prosperous beauty, and he has no choice but to take away the brilliance of others.

Of course, he didn't think about changing it.

Walking along the way, talking to the hotel, I found out that Deng Ru lived in this hotel. She lives on the fourth floor, and she lives on the fifth floor. It is really impossible.

He and Deng Ru talked and laughed at each other. Qin Mi, who followed the two men, was angry with his eyes. He fixed Dingru, and if he could kill, Deng Ru would be killed many times. It is.

Returning to the hotel room, the mind was echoing what Deng Ru said before.

"Yes, I still remember the alley, covered with green vines, quiet and beautiful. At that time, when I came home from school, I would definitely go through that alley, but after Qin Li transferred to school, I rarely went there again." She said His eyes are far away, his hands are holding his jaws, like thinking about something interesting: "I still remember that I came home from school, and suddenly I saw a pitiful kitten lying on the side of the road. I like cats the most, just by the way. Saved it, but the cat later disappeared, and did not know where to go."

I was very excited, but I still felt the feeling of being honest. He had previously confirmed the mark of Deng Ru, but he had not had time to ask Deng Ru. Now, listening to Deng Ru’s talk about saving him is more grateful. However, according to Deng Ru, Qin Li should be there at the time. The person Deng Deng said at that time should be Qin Li.

It turned out that they had already seen each other so early.

When Qin Mi screamed at God, he quickly sneaked into the room, and he turned into a human figure and jumped onto the sofa, then resumed his previous sitting position. Except for a little low asthma, there is no sign of trailing sputum.

When I went to the door, I still felt that the things tonight were incredible. Qin Mi’s back to her face, her arms and arms are reluctant to pay attention to her, and she found that she might be empathic and uncomfortable, so that Qin Mi is both sad and complicated.

He didn't expect to guard against thousands of defenses, or couldn't help the leprechauns. Qin honey held his head low and began to think about how to eliminate this fairy.

In his dictionary of Qin Mi, there is no such thing as "retraction" and "desperation"!

The mood is very good, and Deng Ru’s uncharacteristic attitude tonight has a qualitative leap.

Before the change, Deng Ru could not possibly say so much to him, let alone Deng Ru also told him in detail about the details of saving him before, saying that the pitiful feeling of the cat will soon die, and that the cat is very cute. It feels very human.

I felt the goodness of Deng Ru, and I was more and more impressed with Deng Ru. When I noticed that I was angry, the original excitement finally weakened a little, and the brain returned to reality and began to wrestle with it.

However, Qin Mi’s will is extremely firm, and he is indifferent to whatever he wants to be. What makes you even more puzzled is that he doesn't even know why he is angry.