Chapter 19

Qi’s hand hung in the air, and his god’s strange eyes stared at the goosebumps, and even wondered: “Mom, look at me like this. Well? How can I have a problem?"

"No, come over, don't bother your brother." Hu Shi whispered, and did not have the heart to say anything.

Qi Qi's scalp has to be fried: "Mom, you... can you be normal? How do I feel haze." He shook his exaggeration twice.

Hu Shi didn't have a good air. "Your mom is normal. Come over, Mom tells you something."

"Ah, you said."

"It's very important. You have to be prepared in advance. I know that you probably won't accept it, but it's a fact. Mom thought about it and thought, this thing still can't lie on you..."

Qi Qi is impatient: "Oh, Mom, are you talking about it? You must die me."

Hu Shi said succinctly: "Your brother has Qin Li's child."

"Ah?" Qi Qi was horrified.

Hu Shilian comforted: "Don't worry, don't be sad, nothing, there are so many excellent boys outside, as long as you like, Mom will not object..."

"Is not against it?" Hu Shi did not finish, and Qi Qi quickly cut off his eyes.

"..." Hu Shi’s heart faintly felt uneasy.

Qi Qi laughed like a fox in the head: "It turns out that Qin Lige has already chased his brother, and it hurts me to worry about him. Why don't you say it early? This is a good thing, very good."

Her expression is not depressed or desperate.

Hu Shi sighed: "You are not sad?"

"What hurts me, Qin Li brother likes my brother for many years, this is called a lover, and it is a good thing."

"When you were a child, you didn't say that you want to marry Xiao Xiaoyu. The feelings with your brother have been so good these years. I thought..." Hu Shi’s expression is very difficult.

Qi Qi squatted, and after clearing her thoughts, she leaned against the wall and smiled and bent: "Mom, your imagination is really rich. If you can talk when you are young, can you take it seriously? I will be my brother, my brother, you want to Where have you gone? Also, what do you mean by my brother, Qin Qin, the child? Real child or fake child?"

Hu Shi determined that Qi Qi did not lie, and the expression relaxed with a moment.

"Where are the fake children, don't believe it, I said really, your father personally gave it."

Qi Qi stunned and whispered inconspicuously: "How is it possible, my brother has no uterus, can he have a child?"

Hu Shi sighed: "Who knows, no one can explain it. There is no precedent for this. I dare not say it to the outside. You have to keep a secret. If you leak it, your brother may be in danger."

"Reassured, I am sure not to talk nonsense." Qi Qi still did not slow down from this huge shock: "What did Dad say?"

"He said that there are organs in the body that can replace the uterus, and the child is born in it, and the body structure of the skeleton is different from the average person."

"Differences?"

"Well, specifically, you are looking for your dad to say, you both study medicine, I don't understand these." Hu Shi said unclearly, simply pushed this matter to Ruan Baitang.

When the two were afraid to say something, they listened to it. They also went to some conversations. As a result, the words were not finished yet. Then the door of the bedroom was opened. Qin Li’s suit and clothes were neatly and out of the bedroom, and turned around. Close the door with a light hand.