Chapter 22 ii

Hey, take out the phone and take a photo. Every moment of jealousy is very cute, so he has to record it all.

When I was tired, I flew from the balcony to Qin Li, and jumped into Qin Li’s arms. Qin Li was panicked. Even the mobile phone couldn’t hold it tight, so she would concentrate on catching it, lest she would I took it.

The phone then fell to the ground, making a crisp sound.

He found that Qin Li had thrown away his mobile phone to catch him. He even opened Qin Li’s head and looked down. The phone fell and nothing to do with him, he is innocent!

Qin Li holds the cat in his arms, and the soft and small group makes him instantly lose his temper. He didn't want to get angry for the mobile phone and the cockroach. Compared with the safety of the cockroach, the mobile phone counted nothing.

"It's very dangerous." Qin Li lifted the cat's jaw and looked at the beautiful dark blue eyes. The words were long and heavy: "What if I don't catch you?"

He also looked at Qin Li. Qin Li's face is very good-looking. The facial features are as exquisite as the sculptures. The eye sockets are deep, the nose is high, and the lips are very light. Looking at it, I don’t know why I started to get hot, and I turned my eyes.

"Hey~" He licked his head and kissed Qin Qin's arm.

Qin Li didn't have a sigh, so his heart softened, and the warm palm gently stroked the cat's head. The voice faintly said: "Playing is fine, but pay attention to safety, don't forget, you still have a baby. ""

He slammed his head and thought about Qin Li’s concern for him, and he looked up and raised his head and licked Qin Qin’s palm.

The cat's tongue is covered with barbs, and it is not aggressive, so it is very comfortable to lick it.

Qin Li’s color sank a bit, and the cat’s hand was tight, as if it were to be embedded in his arms, the original shallow breathing was also heavy, like a squeaky attempt to vent. mood.

I didn't notice it, and I yawned lazily, softly squatting in Qin Li's arms, squinting with tired eyes.

Qin Li took the palm of his hand and forced the fertile desire to retreat, and sent the magnificent cat in his arms to the bed. He turned and walked into the bathroom, holding his hand against the wall, and groaning his desires. His eyes were fixed in the direction of the shackles through the frosted glass, and his mind was filled with sly figures, whether it was a beautiful boy or not. The cute cat is like a drug that is incomprehensible to him, making him addicted and addicted.

The icy water flows through the delicate and strong abdominal muscles that cover the thin skin. Qin Li's wide shoulders and narrow waist, off the clothes, the more people can have a sharp and sharp feeling, he relieves a desire, just thinks of 阮Hey, then he began to lose control, his mind filled up with the undressed clothes that night, like a shelled egg, wrapped around him asking for a wink, and he imagined the feeling of entering the body, imagining pleading The hoarse voice of his "brother" is nothing but drugs, which is a poison that contains poison.

Qin Li has been waiting for a long time to wrap the bathrobe back to the bed.

Twisted into a group, his head was on his paws, and his paws were holding his tail. Qin Li opened the quilt and slowly slept without being alarmed. He raised his hand and turned off the bronze light and the faint warm light.

The bed was very soft and spacious, and Qin Li, who used to sleep on the hard bed, was not used to it. In addition, what happened today, as well as the cat sleeping next to him, made him feel like a dream.

The cat curled up with a small group. Qin Li worried that he would not pay attention to sleeping him, and he would deliberately pull each other apart. He put his hand on his head and his eyes fixedly on the ceiling, and suddenly there was some insomnia.

Woke up the next day, Qin Li felt a familiar feeling of chest tightness. He took a quick moment and reacted quickly. Then he opened the quilt and found out that the cat was sleeping on him. The cat's body is warm and warm, and the heat is passed to Qin Li.

Qin Li eyes both loved and helpless, raised his hand and gently stroked the cat, it was rare to show a very distressed expression. He is busy in business, and he has been the limit for a day. He must get back to the capital today, but what if he gets up and wakes up?

Qin Li made a dilemma and found that he would probably not wake up for a while, and he held the cat gently and put him aside. In this process, Qin Li’s movements are extremely light, and he does not dare to breathe too much.

Fortunately, I slept very well, even if Qin Li moved to the side, there was no sign of waking up.

Qin Li put his hands and feet up to change clothes, and left a note to him, saying that he had to go back to the capital first, and he would see you again after the filming. He wrote the paper on the bed, his eyes gazed deeply, and then he turned and left calmly.

Drivers and bodyguards waited outside the hotel, and Qin Li quickly rushed to the private aircraft parking lot.

On the way, Qin Li worked hard for a long time, and dialed the secretary's phone.

The secretary quickly answered: "Qin Zong."

Qin Li Shen Sheng said: "Do you know what the cat likes most?" The mind appeared to be a cat.

"Cat?" The secretary apparently glimpsed - she knows that she likes cats, but she does not see that Qin always likes cats. Did Qin always love the house and Wudi began to love cats?

The secretary seriously thought about it, and his mind quickly filtered what the cat loved. The ray of light immediately replied: "Catmint, but all cats can't escape the charm of catnip."

"Catnip?" Qin Li was impressed with the term, and he said: "Then you give me a lot of catnips, don't remove the roots, you can plant them. Also, buy some refined catnips that you can wear." thing."
This year's birthday is approaching, he suddenly has a very good idea.