Chapter 21

When I heard Qin Li’s words, I suddenly smiled and complained to Qin Li: “I said it was terrible, but the makeup sister was always dissatisfied. It’s not ugly to say how my face looks."

He said that he was close to the mirror and looked at the scar on his face. "It's hard to see, you think it's hard to see?"

Qin Li feels that it is not easy to give makeup to people.

"Ugly." He hesitated, still following the sly.

Qin Li said, paused, and then asked him: "How do you feel about filming?"

“It’s very fun.” He seems to feel that this is not enough weight, and he repeatedly emphasizes: “It’s more fun than what I have done before.”

Qin Li's dagger: "That's good, the body is not uncomfortable?"

"No." He went to Qin Li, his eyes stared at him, and he opened his palm to Qin Li. He looked forward to it: "What good food for me?"

Qin Li was slightly stunned, and then he took a pocket and was empty. He couldn’t get out of it. He had to say: "This time you are in a hurry, you are not ready, I will give it to you next time."

"Oh." He distracted his paws in disappointment and squatted and sat down next to Qin Li.

Qin Li side turned over and patiently combed the messy long hair: "Be careful of the body, the uncle and aunt are very worried about you, is the baby still awkward?"

阮恬揉揉 A little can feel the curvature of the abdomen: "It’s very awkward, it’s not at all, do you want to touch it?”

When he proposed this, his expression was naturally as if he had asked Qin Li to have dinner.

Qin Li face no expression, looking at his eyes but sinking a little, revealing the depth of the guess.

He naturally did not reject the proposal of sputum, his fingers stuck to his abdomen, feeling the temperature passed from his body. This temperature is very hot, burning his palm, let Qin Li heart cast into a huge stone, set off a storm.

"Can you touch it?" asked his head curiously.

Qin Li forcedly retracted his hand, his fingertips rushed through the current, and shivered slightly. He said abruptly: "It’s still early, I can’t touch it.”

"Oh, yes, it’s still early." He said, looking forward with great sigh: "I want to see the little baby soon, do you say he will be like me?"

"Like you." It's as cute as a little girl.

I’m not at all polite: “Well, I think it will be like me.” Then I thought of Liu Qing’s business, and quietly asked: “Do you know Liu Qing?”

"How come suddenly asked him?" Qin Li seems to be reluctant to mention.

"He is also filming here, and I am still shooting the same one. I heard people say that you and Liu Qing are very familiar, aren't they?"

When I finished talking, I quickly erected my ears. I didn’t want to miss every word that Qin Li said. At the same time, I was very anxious. I don’t know if Qin Li was familiar with Liu Qing, would it be like the outside world, if Qin Lie really likes Liu Qing, what should he do?

Anyway, he does not like Liu Qing very much.

The robes were stunned and the robes were crumpled.

Qin Lidao: "Fortunately." He said ambiguously, so as not to continue to ask questions, he transferred the topic: "Is it uncomfortable with makeup? I am looking for someone to come and give you makeup."