Chapter 64

Near the afternoon, the cumbersome ceremony is about to end, and the "key" will be sent to the temple.

阮恬 阮恬 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦In addition to the lion cats, there are obviously other ethnic groups participating in this ritual. The "key" is sent to the temple, which symbolizes the end of the war. All the special abilities that originally spread the continent will be taken back by the temple, and the original peace and harmony will be restored.

Both Mo and Art have expected that the dog family will take the opportunity to launch an attack. If the dog family refused to resist, anyway, no cat would believe.

On the road to the temple stands a tall, sleek and majestic circular candlestick. The wick is immersed in oil, igniting a cluster of flames, leading the way to the temple, washing the flames of war and all the evil of darkness. .

Headed by the lion cats, all the ethnic groups waited quietly, waiting for the civet sent to the temple to respectfully release the "key" after purification.

He led Qin Li from the back door into the partial hall. The temple is heavily guarded, and every few steps there is a savvy cat guarding it. The place where the "key" is placed is even tight enough that even flies can't fly.

Qin Li knows that the cats here are similar to the upgraded versions of the wild cats. They have amazing fighting power. The claws and the fangs can easily tear the prey. It must not be compared with the generally harmless cat. As for the embarrassment, it is entirely because of the relationship between the environment, so it will be so pure and harmless, and it will be able to conquer the world by selling spoiled.

Mo Zeng took the donkey to the temple. The "key" was put in by hand. The guardian cats here know each other. It is clear that he is the cat king's kitten. In the future, it is likely to inherit the cat king's throne. . Everyone loves the kittens that have lost the human world, especially the cockroaches are very different from them. The cat family is born with the instinct to care for the young.

The cat general responsible for guarding the keys came to see him, so he was not too prepared. He only slammed and asked what happened.

The cat general is very majestic, and the body shape is twice as large as the original shape of the cat. The limbs are strong and strong, and the sharp claws are shrunk into the meat pad, which is particularly beautiful.

However, from Qin Li's point of view, the cat general is still only a small point, he can cover the whole with both hands.

There are so many cats that I have seen recently. Qin Li has become accustomed to it. There are various types of cats. Generally, the beautiful identity will be more noble. The beauty of the heart, the lion cat seems to be more than human.

For the cat-loving people, this is a paradise. There are soft, furry cats everywhere. They are more savvy when they are “squatting” and “squatting”.

However, Qin Li is obviously not a qualified cat-loving person. He loves it from beginning to end, only the cat.

Gossip said that Qin Li looked at the side and Qin Li seriously nodded.

He no longer hesitated and calmly said: "I came to pick up the 'key', the ceremony is over, and the 'key' must be sent to the temple."

The cat general is very puzzled: "Hey." The person who said that he would send it is not you.

Qin Li gently grabbed his hand and continued to say: "He suddenly became sick, so he sent me over temporarily. Do you still believe me?" When the last sentence was said, the face appeared. Unhappy anger.