Chapter 55

The ring is very lining the skin color. There are no other fancy places besides the diamonds inlaid, and it is elegant and generous. The more I look at it, the more I like it. What makes his heart linger is that Qin Li gives him the meaning behind his ring.

The lips smirked and said: "What are you doing with my ring?"

Qin Li grabbed his hand and bowed his kiss to the ring. Then he opened the quilt and went to bed. He took him in his arms and said, "You are so smart, guess."

I didn't wear clothes, I was naked, and I felt a little shy with Qin Li, and I felt very comfortable.

He smiled deeper on his lips and asked Qin Li sweetly: "When did you buy it?" He said, raising his hand, the diamond will illuminate the radiant light under the light.

Qin Li circled his waist and his fingers stroked his smooth skin: "I bought it very early."

“How early is it?”

"Confidential." Qin Li said and handed it to a velvet box: "Wake up, just wear it to me."

He twisted and took the box, took out the identical ring he had worn, and carefully put Qin Li's left ring finger. He wears a ring and feels very matched. He buckles Qin Li's fingers and flips his palm to observe the two rings. He doesn't like how to look at it, and the more he looks, the more he likes it.

"With a ring, you are mine." He smiled and asked: "Are we married now?"

"Well, if you want to hold a wedding, I can arrange it."

"No, you can't get a license, or you should keep a low-key point." He said that the tone of the words was brisk, obviously not too concerned about the wedding, he felt that it would be good to be with Qin Li.

Qin Li put his head intimately on his shoulders and held his hand. He whispered: "When we can get the certificate, we will go right away."

"Yeah." He said and tentatively asked Qin Li: "When that wears a ring, I get married, can I call your husband?" He would listen to other partners and be so sweet and beautiful.

Qin Li was stunned by this "husband", and this acceptance was faster than he thought.

"Of course." Qin Li’s heart was ecstatic, but his face was calm and calm.

Hearing what he said, he was embarrassed to bow his head and shouted excitedly: "Husband~" His voice was soft and his voice was trembling, and the tail was dragged long, causing his heart to tremble. .

"Yeah." Qin Li kissed his neck and felt that the fire of the lower abdomen had a tendency to come back.

After screaming, I always felt that something was wrong. I thought about it and said: "Then you have to call my husband."

"..." Qin Li did not say anything.

"I call your husband, you also call my husband, so that is fair."

Qin Li grabbed his hand slightly and gave him a reasonable reason: "There is no saying that my husband is called. You have seen someone else's family so called? It is enough to have a husband at home."

I am puzzled: "What about me?"

"You are my wife."

"Why are you a husband, I am a daughter-in-law?"

"The head of the family is called the husband, to make money to support the family, so the dirty work must be done by the husband. The wife is used for pets, what do you like, my husband will go buy it for you."

He was successfully convinced, when his husband was too tired, he nodded: "Then I will be your wife."

Qin Li's hair, pets said: "Well, hey."