Chapter 27

This meeting has been open for nearly an hour, the efficiency has been seriously reduced compared with the past, and the audience have turned their eyes to the cat frequently. If you have a little movement, you will immediately attract a large number of sights. . Before the change, Qin Li had already been angry because of dissatisfaction. However, today, as a mastermind who strongly supports the cat, he obviously has no position to be angry.

That's right, during the meeting, the most powerful thing to do is Qin Li.

When the cat got up and went to sleep, he lowered his head and gently stroked the cat's hair. When the cat looked up at him, he took out a sugar and peeled the sugar paper into the cat's mouth. I found that the other gossip people were completely shocked. Qin’s cat was also treated very well. Also, Qin’s pocket is always ready to give the cat a candy?

Is this a cat or an ancestor?

Based on this, the employees of the Qin Group were privately and eagerly awarded Qin Li the title of “the strongest shovel officer”. This title is well-deserved.

At the end of the meeting, Qin Le will hold back to the office. Sleeping bored for a long time, this will finally stretch the lower limbs. He jumped onto the sofa and moved his forelimbs and stretched his hind legs. He also shook his head and turned his neck. Qin Li sat down and read the documents in a straightforward manner.

After the event was completed, the ipad, which was covered with a pillow and put on the sofa, began to struggle with the meat pad and touched the screen. He would practice and be skilled, and would not always touch the icon next to him.阮恬 开 open QQ, stare at the tablet and look at the news carefully.

Then, he found that Yang Li sent him a video. Yang Li is still connected with her, and she practices her words as a fan. In fact, Yang Li’s Weibo name has been changed to “阮恬 fan club president”, and fans will develop. Strong ambition, according to Yang Li, her fans will have nearly 100 members, members are the most loyal fans, and I am very proud of it.

Yang Li often gives a big news big gossip about the entertainment circle, or a cute and cute video is very happy, this time she obviously is the latter.

After finishing the video, Yang Li also wrote with excitement: Hey, look! I am going to be dying. Have you seen Weibo? It was not long before the video came out. It is said that it is still a pet raised by the Qin family. My God, the giant is a giant, and even a pet can be refined.

After reading this passage, my heart suddenly had a bad feeling, and his mind quickly emerged from the scene of the bus yesterday.

Qilian raised his claws and pokeed the video, and his eyes looked straight at the tablet.

The video started to play, and the main character of the recording was really him. The location was the bus that got on the bus. The uneasiness of the embarrassment just emerged, and the attention was quickly attracted to him in the video. He smiled and admired his beauty of the world, and continued to lick his face while he was licking his face. Oh, he couldn’t see it at this angle. The hair was soft, the color was beautiful, and the body proportion was even better.

阮恬 Appreciate the appreciation, then rushed to embrace the tablet, he is about to fall in love with such a beautiful woman.

The video fever did not last for two days. Because of the confidentiality of the Qin Group, it was forced to suppress the heat to remove the headlines. There was no large-scale transmission route, and this matter was quickly forgotten by netizens.

At the same time, the TV drama "Datang Secret Case" officially released a few studio photos, aimed at attracting heat and propaganda for the upcoming TV series. This was normal, and all netizens’ attention was focused on male and female protagonists. Body. But suddenly, a sharp-eyed netizen discovered in time that these roads were full of photos that were familiar.