Chapter 4

Qin Li will hand over the wheelchair to his mother, squatting and squatting, and his back is straight and close.

He bowed his parents to the dagger and turned to the faint road: "Go."

He said: I want to go with you, you let go, I don't want to face!

After Qin Li finished speaking, he would go down the corridor first. His speed was not reduced. He didn't look back and looked at it as if he would follow him.

Hu Shilian pushed down and grabbed the report he was holding: "Quickly, Qin Li has gone far."

"I..." He just said that he would not go, and he saw that his parents had chatted happily with Qin Li's parents, and he had no chance to interrupt.

He can only follow the Qin Li downstairs with a grunt, and full of emotion and sorrowful wonders, I do not know his parents and Qin Li parents, know that he is pregnant with Qin Li's children, what will be felt in my heart.

The giant ship that is sure to be friendly will also say that it will turn over.

Then he and Qin Li were guilty.

Then I looked back at them, as if I could see the scenes of the two children who had broken completely because of his children.

He walked out of the hospital and saw Qin Li coming over from the hospital. He still had a chubby soft marshmallow in his hand.

He wore a suit, a bright leather shoe, a neatly combed hair with hair gel, and a serious expression that was unsmiling, all in stark contrast to the marshmallow.

It feels like a king wearing a crown and a simple dress.

However, this made him fade a bit serious and presented a tender feeling that was rarely seen on weekdays.

Rubbing the chin and looking at Qin Li.

Hey, he looks pretty cute with marshmallows.

Qin Li ignored the burning gaze of the cockroach and handed him the cotton candy.

"Why do you buy it, I didn't say that I want to eat, the child likes to eat cotton candy." He said so, his body was very honest, he did not hesitate to take the marshmallows, and extended the pink tongue. Kneel down.

The place where he had passed, the marshmallow melted away in an instant.

Qin Li looked at him and his eyes were very gentle.

Taking advantage of the marshmallow to eat most of the time, my mind suddenly alarmed, and warned: "You don't want to buy me with a cotton candy, this is enough to be interest."

"Yeah." Qin Li promised.

He said again: "You have caused me very serious injuries that night. You can't just forget it."

"Here, let's sit inside." Qin Liyan said in a concise manner.

He said that he walked into the hospital hall and didn't come out again. There was no place in it.

"Just sit outside." Qin Lidao.

瞥 瞥 阮恬 阮恬 嫌 嫌 嫌 嫌 嫌 嫌 嫌 嫌 嫌 嫌 嫌 嫌 嫌 嫌 嫌 嫌 嫌 嫌 嫌 嫌 嫌 嫌 嫌 嫌 嫌 嫌 嫌 嫌 嫌 嫌 嫌 嫌 嫌