Chapter 10

The secretary's work efficiency is extremely high, and the information of Guangyao Media and Guo Feng will be quickly handed over to Qin Li.

Qin Li looked at the information and found that although Guangyao Media was in a profitable state, there were many pens and false accounts. The accounts were large and the destination was unknown. In addition, there are many obvious investments that should not be chosen, such as a TV drama with huge losses from Guangyao Investment. This TV series is designated by Guo Feng, and the male lead must use an inexperienced newcomer.

Once the TV series was broadcast, it won countless bad reviews, saying that the new man's face was full of expressions throughout the play, and that the TV series was exaggerated and false, and people were guilty of cancer.

Similar investments are not too small. It can be seen that these investments are vigorously holding the leading role, the type of male lead is also very consistent, the waist is thin and the legs are long, the skin is white and tender, and looks good.

Guo Feng, this person, glaring at the influence of Guangyao Media, is also a veteran of the game in the vertical and horizontal entertainment circles, and the number of men and women who have passed his bed is not enough. He was also married, and his wife gave him a son and a daughter. It can be said that the typical red flag of the house does not fall, and the flags are fluttering outside.

Qin Li is very disgusted with this kind of people. He feels very dirty and disgusting. This company is managed by his second uncle. He would not have intervened in the first place. But whoever makes Guo Feng not look long, he wants to go to him.

Qin Li gently tapped the solid wood tabletop, and frowned slightly. If he intervened in this matter, it would be equal to the two uncles.

At the beginning of his father's car accident, Qin Li had been stunned, but could not find evidence to show off the people behind the scenes. This is a good opportunity to test the second uncle.

Qin Li called the secretary and asked her to write a dismissal letter to Guo in the name of the board of directors. His personal problems and investment made by selfish desires have caused great losses to the company's interests, violating the contract terms signed at the time, so it is exempted from it. General manager position.

Guo Feng's receipt of the dismissal letter was very aggressive. He overturned the dismissal book and repeated it for countless times. He determined that there was a seal of the head office and Qin Li's signature, and then it was forced for dozens of seconds.

"Xiang always, what do you say about this? I am doing my best for the company, the company does not read my good, how can I fire me?" Guo Feng then found Qin Xiang complaining and crying.

There was a delicate bird cage hanging in front of the window of Qin Xiang's office. He played with the birds while he was playing. "I'll let you converge, don't look at Qin Li's age, he's very bad, especially my dad. He has a trust in Qin Li. His dismissal has not been approved by the board of directors. It is said that it has not yet taken effect, but my dad is standing on the side of Qin Li, and there is no difference in opening the board."

Guo Feng panicked: "He always, this is not the reason, the dog has to look at the owner, I am doing things for you, Qin said that nothing can pass you to give me a dismissal book? This is unclear to embarrass you... ..."

"Hey!" Qin Xiang slammed the food box on the table. He stared at Guo Fengyin and said: "You said, which item in this information is fake? You have to let me talk to you, you have to give a reason. Corruption public money , fake public and private, but also support male stars, which has a fake? Which one is you?"