Chapter 17

Before you go to bed, you are entangled with your mother to make the final fight. I hope that his mother can re-arrange the place where Qin Li sleeps. Sleeping in his house, the kitten will also be pulled out to assist, saying that if he wants to sleep well, it will also have a serious impact on the baby.

Hu Shi squinted and glared at the light from the room. When he saw his guilty eyes, he felt it clear, and immediately disagreed: "You can't sleep? I see you throwing you." Under the big horn, you can sleep well, don't give me an excuse, can you still sleep with Qin Li in the future? 趁 Now more familiar and familiar, how is he to you, you must have a number in your heart, can not be sorry Qin Li. ”

I can't help but draw a circle on my toes: "I didn't say that I would sleep with Qin Li in the future."

"You have to live with him, don't sleep with him, who are you going to sleep with?" Hu Shi asked with a nervous look and aggravated tone.

Two whispers, muttered softly: "You have not asked me for advice."

"You..." Hu Shi looked at her eyes and her eyes changed. She frowned and stressed uncomfortably: "Oh, you don't give me a donkey this time. You are like this. The Qin family has to stay." You are not ready to go with Qin Li? Qin Li promises tonight that you have heard it, and my parents let him make a guarantee. It is for your future plan. You can live well, and your parents will be content, then Qin. Lek is good to you since he was a child. He cares for you. My father and I are also very relieved. You can't live up to him, and you can't be sorry for him."

"It is what you forced him to say." He said: "Recall that Qin Li has people he likes, and I also like people."

"Deng Ru?"

"Well..." I don't know why, suddenly said that there is a dim sum.

Hu Shi cold shouted: "You are purely a shaved head, a hot person, do people have to take care of you? Besides, what do you like about her, really like her, you can not contact for so long? You will talk about it, I am afraid I don’t think so at all?"

"How...how is it possible." Grinning: "I just like her, she is very kind, loving, and very fond of small animals."

"Don't give me a noisy moth, Qin Li I still don't understand? Who can't do anything he wants to force him to do? You dare to be sorry for Qin Li, I am the first to find you." Hu Shi said that he was not good. The ground poked the forehead.

I was not able to convince my mother, but I was educated by Hu Shi to let him have a good time to live with Qin Li. Don’t worry about it all day, and said that she can see that Qin Li has feelings for him. She has seen more people and will never admit her mistakes.

Nothing to worry about, it’s a pity that you can only go back to the room, and there’s an absolute thing on the side of your stomach. Maybe the **** will look away this time.

Inevitably, I have to sleep with Qin Li tonight. If this is the case, I can only think of other strategies. He thinks about it and thinks that it is safer to sleep tonight. It’s safe.

Hu Shi said that he didn't lie when he slept well. He used to sleep on a typical bed. The noise around him couldn't affect him, so if he didn't sleep too much, it would be a big problem. .

He is sitting on the sofa on the couch and holding a slap in the face. If it doesn't work, he can only make a trick.

He said that he did it, and immediately ran to the kitchen to find refreshing tea. This tea was bought when the Qiqi college entrance examination was used. The refreshing effect is very strong. You don't have to worry about going to sleep after drinking such a cup.