Chapter 37

Qin Li led the car and drove quickly to the county seat where he was, all the way worried about the little milk cat, fearing that he would be treated as a normal cat. As a result, the two of them rushed to the house, Qin Li was able to clearly hear the laughter of his mother and her sister, and the squeaky "squeaky" and "squeaky" sounds of the little milk cat.

The hanging heart fell to the ground and was quickly raised. He rubbed his nails uneasily, his feet on the ground, hesitated to turn around and fled, but he was still pinned in the same place, and the whole cockroaches didn't feel very good.

Qin Li felt the uneasiness of the sputum, pinched his palm and appease, and whispered: "Nothing, then how are the grandchildren, my mother is not so worried."

"Yeah." Looking at the nose and nose, it is still difficult to hide the tension.

After knocking on the door, it was the door that Sun Shenqi came over and suddenly saw it and slammed it. She hasn't reacted yet, and then she looks at her belly.

"Xiao Yan, are you still abroad? When are you coming back?" Sun Shenxi said while looking at Qin and Qin Li, the eyes of the suspicion have emerged: "There are children, is this born?"

She was full of heads and question marks, and she always felt that there was another embarrassment, but she could not grasp any doubts.

He was very guilty when he was watched by Sun Shenyu, and his expression was unabashedly saying "I am ashamed that I am sorry". Reading these things, Sun Shenxi is even more confused.

In the face of Sun Shenxi, Qin Lilian calmly said: "Mom, this is a long story, and I will explain it to you later."

Sun Shenxi then let it go, and the heart silently wrote down the matter. After the dark passage, it must be made clear that it can no longer be stunned so unclearly.

Qin Mi will stand on the coffee table, and there is no panic in the strange place. He is excited to show the Taiji performances such as rolling, turning and other stunts. This time, I watched it obviously more radiant, with a smile on my face. After the performance of the little milk cat, I will applaud the venue.

He is both angry and funny. If the kitten is not taken away, he does not need to be exposed this time. Losing him to find a kitten, he was looking for an urgent fire, and the kitten was not in a hurry, and he was still thinking about playing here.

After Qin and Qin Li came in, Qin Mi found Yi and Dad. He was very happy, and immediately refused to tease his grandmother's mother to laugh, then jumped into the arms. He took the kitten and licked it, punctured his ears, and feared that he would pinch the kitten, so he didn't dare to use too much force.

The two of them first greeted the beggars. After a few chats, Qin Li pulled his mother aside, obviously to say that he was the identity of the little milk cat.

They deliberately avoided the balcony, and from a sly angle, they could only see the silhouette of Qin Li. He couldn't hear what Qin Li and his mother said. Even so, his expression was not easy, but he was even more anxious. He didn't even hear anything he said.

Waiting is far more difficult than personal experience.

After a long time, Qin Licai entered the living room and carried the cold air outside the balcony. He sat next to the donkey, his eyes suggesting that he was "reliable" and, by the way, teased and pleaded with his little milk cat. The little cat's hair is still dirty, and I don't know how to make it. No wonder his mother will decide that this is a stray cat that no one raises.

Sun Shenxi did not rush into it, she still needs time to digest what she heard, which is too ridiculous, totally inconsistent with any speculation she has ever had. However, she also knows that Qin Li did not lie to her. This can explain the abnormal reaction of everyone in the recent past. She can't deny it, only accept it.