Chapter 66

According to the ceremony of the lion family, Qinli Achilles will receive a very rare sapling unique to the Lingzuo continent. The saplings are still small, and the two plants are intertwined. Like a loving couple cuddling with each other. This sapling is said to have a magical power to protect your partner from old age and never separate. When the partners cut their fingers on the big wedding day and drip the blood into the soil, the tree will accompany them. When they die, the tree will wither.

He was afraid of pain, and he couldn’t cut it with a sharp knife. Next to him, he followed the art and stared at him. He said that it was a lifetime and he could not fear the pain of a moment. I want to cry without tears, and the dark road, how can I get a big knife on the day of the knife, seeing the blood, grinding a half, or looking for help to Qin Li.

Qin Li has already dripped blood, and the wounds are wrapped in cloth. The saplings soaked in blood seem to be a little bit stunned. When he saw that he was really afraid of pain, he approached the proposal and said, "Is it better?"

The rumor shook his head without thinking. "No, I want to be old with you, I can't give up."

He has a stubborn tone and no plans to retreat. His eyes are full of tears, and the whole figure is like a fixed body.

"Then I will help you?" Qin Li saw that he couldn't dispel the thoughts and said. He doesn't really believe this. Even without these saplings, he and his aunt will be old-fashioned. But these things that symbolize good wishes, Qin Li will never be underestimated. He can understand his feelings.

If you relieve the burden, hand the knife to Qin Li: "Well, you help me." He said and grievously said: "Then you want to light it, I am afraid of pain."

"Well, I will be very light, don't hurt you." Qin Li said with a smile: "You close your eyes."

The blink of an eye blinked with tears, and his eyes closed with a panic and fear, and his body was particularly tight. He was filled with pain in his head, but the unexpected pain had not arrived yet, and he had to blink when he was puzzled. He felt the lips slammed, the familiar temperature, and the familiar touch. Qin Li is kissing him seriously.

He is very nervous, and he is still very shy in the face of so many ethnic groups kissing. The cheeks instantly became blushing, and the head was noisy, like countless clusters of fireworks bursting into the quiet night sky.

Qin Li grinds the soft lips, then opens the lips and wraps around the sweet and soft tongue. He was blocked by his lips, and his breathing was a little short. He was shy and happy. He raised his head and matched Qin Li. He went to kiss Qin Li in the same way.

When I was so excited that I was totally immersed in the excitement of the brain, I heard Qin Li suddenly said, "Okay."

A slap in the face, the water-stained lips softly whistle, and there was a slight redness. He stared blankly at Qin Li, and then followed Qin Li’s line of sight to his fingertips.

It was discovered that the finger had just been cut and wounded, and the other side of the mother was wrapping him with a cloth.

"No pain?" Qin Li whispered.

His words are like a signal that awakens the nerves that were originally paralyzed.阮恬 suddenly returned to reality, pain spread into the brain, tears instantly rolled out of the eyelids, screaming sadly: "pain, sore!"

Qin Li will break into his arms and stare at him like a child.

Underneath, a group of single singly single rabbits looked at this scene with envy, silently sighing with happiness, and was caught feeding a lot of cat food.