Chapter 2

The night’s business, I still regret it, he regrets that he should not pick up classmates and Deng Ru - his goddess confession, and regrets that he should not pick Qin Lek.

If he doesn't provoke Qin Li, he won't get drunk with Qin Li, and he won't go to the hotel to open the house with Qin Li.

The figure that appeared in his mind that night was Deng Ru's figure, and it was strange that Deng Ru was so fierce, dismantled him like a wolf.

When his legs were separated, the pillow was placed under his waist, and the secret was pierced by an iron rod, and he finally found it.

It seems that Deng Liu is not sleeping with him.

However, aware of this, he was too tired to resist, and the soft hand pushed Qin Li's chest, more like an invitation to refuse.

They were crazy that night, and Qin Li didn't know who he was supposed to be, and he hit him tirelessly over and over again.

He was sore and tired, he didn't want to want it anymore, but he couldn't stop Qin Li. He couldn't help but whisper in the back, tears falling down the corner of his eyes and drenching the pillow.

Woke up the next day, he found himself still in Qin Lili's arms, he was lying on Qin Li's arm, Qin Li licked his waist.

He was frightened and sat up, and was smashed back by the sore waist and sharp pain.

Qin Li quickly held his waist and let the cockroaches avoid falling. This position also made him see the traces of his all over the body.

His neck, chest, and waist were covered with traces of licking kisses, and no one was spared. He tried to find out that the intact skin could not be done.

"...Birds!" His face was red, and he was ashamed.

When he opened his mouth and spoke, he found that the voice was hoarse, and the low-pitched "beast" could not hear the slightest momentum.

Qin Li also found his beasts, a face that was hard to break, and his expression was complicated and said: "I will compensate you."

Wrapped in thin quilts, covering the traces of the body, and then away from Qin Li.

He was very awkward in front of Qin Li, and he was very afraid of Qin Li. The shadow caused by him was so fearful and awesome to Qin Li.

"You... how do you compensate me?" he said slyly.

"You said." Qin Li cherished the word like gold.

He was hesitant and cautiously said: "Can you let Deng Ru like me?"

I don't know if it is an illusion. When he said this, he always felt that Qin Li's face was gloomy.

Together with the tone is also very cold: "No."

He tried again and said: "Can you not associate with her?"

He had a well-planned classmate's confession, and he also bought the rose in advance. When he expressed his confession with Deng Ru, the other party refused him mercilessly, and said that she was not married to Qin Li.

Qin Li wants to really associate with Deng Ru, will he still have a face?

"Yes." Qin Li answered very well this time.

The tightstrings of the camphor are slightly relaxed. Qin Li always has a cold face. He wants to adjust the atmosphere. He smiles and asks Qin Li: "Who did you treat me last night? So crazy, I want to eat me. of."

At the time, Qin Li stared at the gaze deeply, and he took back his sight and did not answer him.

He screamed at Qin Li and said nothing, he didn't even know it!