Chapter 6

The stars shining brightly reflect the vast night sky, and the lights of the bustling city illuminate each other.

The night is quiet and flowing like a stream flowing through the bay.

Qin Li stared at the front of the torch, full of strong fingers and grasped the steering wheel, the speed of the car as much as possible to the extreme.

He has never felt like a sigh of relief like this at the moment, hate to appear in front of you in the next second.

Qin Li did not doubt what the aunt said, and there was a warning before this.

He remembered that in the hospital, he suddenly vomited and angered him.

He rarely sees such anger, and now associates with what Auntie said, and this will immediately lead to a reasonable explanation.

Qin Li licked his lips, and the strings in his mind were tight.

Since this matter started with him, he will naturally be responsible for the end and will not shirk his responsibility.

"Don't press, noisy people, come, come!" Yan Baitang squatted so late who would come, and quickly opened the door to prevent the door bells from vicious.

As a result, when he opened the door and saw Qin Li, he suddenly collapsed.

Qin Li pays great attention to the image. When he goes out, he must wear suits and attire, and he appears neatly and succinctly. Therefore, it is rare for him to wear a home service and look like a hurry.

"Uncle Uncle." Qin Li 阮 阮 堂 堂 淡 淡 淡 淡 淡 淡 淡 淡

Yan Baitang quickly responded and said: "Come in and come, how come you come? Don't say hello in advance."

"I am looking for you." Qin Li did not see you, and his heart was very anxious, and he said decisively.

Hu Shi also washed the bowl, full of foam, she came out of the kitchen, looked at Qin Li in a complicated way, and pointed at the bedroom of the cockroach: "He went in after eating."

"I heard everything you said to my mom." Qin Li said: "When I talk to you, I will give you a confession."

Qin Le has always been calm and measured, and he will never renege on his words. He said that he said that he had nothing to say with Hu Shi, and he could only wait for the confession he gave.

In this bedroom, Qin Lijin is more familiar than his own.

He slammed the door twice and didn't wait for the promise, so he couldn't wait to push the door in.

The bedroom was warm and soft, the color was warm, and the whole bed was fluffy. The place where he slept was covered with a mat, and several plush dolls were placed on the side of the bed and the bed was placed to protect him.

The wall was covered with a few photos he had taken before. The teenager wearing a visor at the beach smiled back and smiled at the moment. Next to the sunflower, the handsome and beautiful teenager gently kissed the sunflower, even more beautiful than the sunflower.

Qin Li’s line of sight only swayed through the photos quickly, and all of them focused on the squatting bed.

Lying on his side, holding a cat plush puppet in his arms, holding a mobile phone to play games.

He was very cool, a white t-shirt, a pair of black shorts, and shorts only to the thigh, revealing two straight, white, tender, long legs. His legs are white and snowy, like the shelled eggs, the two small feet are exquisite and beautiful, and the front nails are white and round. He sang softly and swayed his legs leisurely and comfortably.