Chapter 63

According to the custom of the lion family, the ritual must be prepared in advance to open the temple, so after the arrival of the day, the next day will be able to send the "key" to the temple. These red tapes are very troublesome, but they have always been the rule, and it is not easy to break directly. The main "key" has been sent back to the palace, so there is basically no danger.

The royal palace of the cat family is different from human beings. For Qin Li, this is a relatively large villa, or a villa with narrow houses and simple facilities. He stared at him and assigned him to the Achilles. It was said to be the biggest bedroom here, and he almost didn't go out to the wild.

The bed in the room was taken out by Qin Li. He couldn't sleep at that thing. After he slept with the whole room, there was basically no room left. It felt like no difference with a tent. Later, it was too crowded, and the cockroach also became the original shape, curling up and sleeping on Qin Qin, which was slightly more relaxed.

In short, except for sleeping, Qin Li did not want to enter the room.

In addition, dining, travel and the like are also inconvenient. Qin Li feels like crossing the small country, the room is small, the tableware is small, the food is small, and there is no animal he can ride. All the creatures in this continent are very petite, and the rabbit was already a giant for the aborigines here.

Therefore, after Qin Li’s larger behemoth appeared, he was not seen on the sidelines.

When he was eating, a group of cats sneaked into sneaking arguments.

"Humans eat so much."

“Will you break your stomach?”

"He wants to pick the bones when he eats fish?"

"I have to cook it again, it looks so bad."

"..."

When he took a shower, another group of cats kept screaming and screaming.

"Why do humans take a bath? Because they don't have long hair?"

"He seems to be very comfortable, I hate taking a bath."

"Look and see, humans are really bare and without Mao!"

"I... I seem to see the human beings, it looks so strange..."

"..."

At that time, I was accompanied by Qin Li to go to the river to take a shower. The words suddenly became crazy. This group of big-colored cats dared to peek at his husband’s bath!

It immediately turned into a prototype, and rushed away to kill a group of cats. It was particularly fierce and threatened with special imposing manners. They said that they would dare to come over and dig their eyes.

After driving the cats, he patrolled the circle without worryingly, and then chased a nest of rabbits, a group of ducks, and a group of hamsters who were coming over.

When Qin Li changed his clothes, he saw his temperament and ran back. After being turned into a human form, he quickly plunged into Qin Li’s arms and angered: "They dare to peek at you!"

Qin Li's head gave him a smooth hair: "There are still fewer peeks during this time? Don't bother with them."

"But they peek at your bath." Also sneaked Qin Qin's **** to qaq.

"There is no suitable place to take a shower here. After a few days, they are not curious." Qin Li didn't care too much about this. For him, those are always animals, who would mind being stolen by a group of animals. Look?