Chapter 50

Qin Li didn’t think about these things, and he thought about whether he was hurt or not, he was holding a donkey, and then he stooped over. Hold up.阮恬 Symbolically struggling, leaning obliquely, posing a high-cold look that Qin Li loved.

"Not hurt?" Qin Li's head.

He swayed his head and took Qin Li’s hand down, then apparently disdainfully bowed his head.

He wants to become a human figure, and he will scream with a heavy sigh.

Qin Li didn't get a reply. He simply checked himself, but he was holding two cats in his arms. It was very inconvenient to check. He wanted to leave the Happy Valley with a donkey and a donkey, and talk about other things in a safe place. .

Seeing that Dad is going to hold himself and he left, Qin Mi even slammed his father's clothes. He pointed loyally to the direction in which the cats left, and looked at Dad with his eyes, hoping that Dad could help the cats. If there were no cats who were derogatory, they would definitely be bullied by black dogs.

Probably got along for a long time, Qin Li actually read the idea of ​​Qin Mi, he tried to translate and asked: "Those cats are your friends?"

Qin honey nodded and continued to look at Dad with a longing look.

"Reassured, I will let people protect them and will not let them hurt." Qin Li did not disappoint Qin Mi's expectations, read his meaning, and did not hesitate to agree to Qin Mi's request.

Qin Mi happily let go of her heart, and gratefully daddy, then quietly calm down.

I am very uncomfortable to kneel in Qin Li's arms, feeling very complicated. Qin Li’s arms are very warm. He hasn’t been held by Qin Li for a long time. He feels very nostalgic for a while, thinking about it, his nose suddenly and slightly sour, and he feels extremely wronged. Qin Li does not pick up. He called, deleted his qq, WeChat, and did not allow him to enter the company all sorts of things suddenly came to mind, so that he did not know how to face Qin Li.

When thinking about these things, Qin Li has already returned to the car with two cats. He first called other people, ordered them to seize the black dog, protect the stray cats, and the people who came from his uncle could not let go, he had to keep those people to provide evidence.

He said before that he found evidence, but it was to swindle a swindle, let him believe it and then the dog jumped out of the wall. Of course, after this incident, he also determined that his father’s car accident was indeed the hands and feet of the two uncles. Only the second uncle’s hands and feet still made Qin Li feel confused.

The driver followed his father for many years and could not suddenly become a betrayal. Moreover, there was no clue before. But all the evidence at the scene of the accident was completely directed at his father's driver.

The car accident was very serious. The driver said that he was murdering his father. It was better to say that he was with his father.

This is also very puzzling, after all, no one will be willing to take the life to murder others. There is more money, and there is no life to spend.

Qin Li sat in the back row, and then he jumped from his arms and then walked on the seat and walked to the farthest corner from Qin Li to curl down. Qin Mi originally wanted to lie in his father's arms. After all, Dad's arms were really warm. However, when he saw the other side, he couldn't bear to let his solitude, so he got up and walked to the side, squatting. Come down.

He felt that he was coming over and he was very pleased to break into his arms. His body was still very small, and he felt more warm when he was holding it. He was tired and sleepy. After a while, he squinted and slept.