chapter 23

"Go get ready, we're leaving in 20 minutes" Harry smiled, picking me up from the stool and setting me down. I let out a small laugh, "Where are we going? I need to know so I know how to dress" I said, hoping for some kind of clue, I had spent the last minutes asking him questions but he said he wanted it to be a surprise.

"No no, you'll look good no matter what. Now go!" I blushed as I hurried up the stairs, heading to my room and raiding my suitcase. After 5 minutes of scavenging I was able to throw something together.

I brushed my teeth and put on some makeup, simple eye liner and mascara as I walked downstairs to see Harry wearing some loose jeans, a green sweater with a lamb on it and black and white vans

I brushed my teeth and put on some makeup, simple eye liner and mascara as I walked downstairs to see Harry wearing some loose jeans, a green sweater with a lamb on it and black and white vans. He put down his phone and gave me a one over, smiling as I walked closer to him. "You look good" He said with a smile as he pulled me closer by the waist, my hands going to his neck. I stood on my toes and connected my lips to his, kissing him softly.

He let out a small groan and pulled back when I tugged the back of his hair. "We should go before my self control runs out" I rolled my eyes at him, biting back a smile as we walked out of the door.

"You think there'll be paparazzi?" I asked, almost stepping into the wrong side of the car, remembering the steering wheel is on the other side. I heard him laugh at my mistake and roll my eyes, "No, we don't have to worry about them. They don't bother me here" I nodded, watching as he turned on the radio.

I looked out the window as we drove, noting the small places we passed. 15 minutes of driving we pulled into a lot of what seemed like an abandoned building. "Uh, where are we?" Harry smiled, turning the car off. "Recording studio" I furrowed my brows, this does not look like a recording studio. He got out of the car, opening the trunk and pulling out a guitar case I didn't see him put in.

I climbed out of the car as well, following him inside as he locked the car. He walked in, holding the door open for me. As soon as we walked in the energy changed, I half expected us to walk into an abandoned warehouse with nothing inside, but it was a real studio.

I looked in awe as we walked in, walking to the big board of random buttons and slides, looking up there was a panel of glass, hundreds of instruments and microphones behind it

I looked in awe as we walked in, walking to the big board of random buttons and slides, looking up there was a panel of glass, hundreds of instruments and microphones behind it. "This is crazy" I said under my breath, "Yeah, I need to work on some music and wanted you to come with me. A few of my band mates are coming today" I turned around, seeing him sit on the couch, phone in his hand. "Band members?"

"Yeah, my guitarist and drummer"

I nodded, "Mitch and Sarah" His head shot up, an amused look on his face "You know their names?" I chuckled, plopping down on the couch next to him "Yeah, Chelsea's super obsessed with them" Harry pulled me closer, his arm behind me. "Well, they're excited to meet you"

I looked up, my chin on his shoulder seeing him smile. "You told them about me?" I wiggled my eyebrows making him chuckle and softly push me off, "Shut up" I couldn't help the loud laugh as I pushed him back "You're blushing!" He groaned but smiled widely, his dimples more prominent than ever, covering his eyes with his hands and laying back down on the couch. I covered my mouth to hide my own smile when someone knocked on the door.

"Hey, come in!" Harry yelled, sitting back up and sending me a look making me blush as well. A man with a beard and medium cut straight hair walked in followed by a girl with brown hair and pony tail, carrying instruments. Harry got up as they put their stuff down, hugging each of them in greeting.

"Hey guys, how are you? This is-"

Sarah cut him off, smiling as she stretched out her hand. "Ember right? He talks a lot about you" She whispered as I stood up and shook her hand, I laughed and saw Harry's cheeks grow red as I said hello to Mitch as well. "It's nice to meet you both"

Mitch didn't talk much, saying hello than sitting in the chair and adjusting the knobs on the panel. Sarah excused herself and walked through the door, heading into the room that was separated by the glass. Harry wrapped his hand around my waist and kissed my temple, "Gonna go start writing, you want to stay here or come with to the other room?"

I smiled up at him but shook my head, "No, go. I don't want to distract you, I'll watch from here" I winked as I pushed him forward, hearing a small chuckle come from his lips.

I put my bag on the couch as I sat down, watching Harry pick out a guitar, sit on a stool and start playing random chords.

Mitch stood up, going to a closet to grab another chair, looking at me.

"Wanna sit up here? Might be more comfortable"