chapter 60

We sat next to each other at the table, Harry's hand on my thigh as my mum brought out dinner. I turned my head as the front door opened, Carter stepping inside with his work uniform I would assume. He seemed out of breath as he greeted my mother, kissing her on the cheek. "Hello beautiful" he said as she hugged him hello, and I saw the blush on her face as my heart warmed for her.

"Carter, meet Harry" she said, moving her arm to gesture to Harry who stood up and reached his hand out to Carter. "Pleasure to meet you, Sir" They shook hands and my mum seemed impressed as he sat back down. My mum brought steak out she had cook, each of us getting one as she sat down.

It tasted amazing. My mom was an amazing fucking cook.

"So, Harry" my mother started, and I closed my eyes as I knew the interrogation had started. He hummed and chewed his food, looking up to my mom as she talked. "Where do you see yourself in five years" I rolled my eyes and shoved another piece of steak in my mouth as I hid a smile.

He thought about it for a second before answering "Well, hopefully have another album or two out, tour maybe and trying out new things like acting maybe? But mostly I do see Ember in my future" He squeezed my thigh as he did my heart. But it's very obvious he's sucking up to my mother, it was a little adorable. She nodded and smiled as she took a sip of her wine.

"Good answer"

Harry chuckled slightly, looking to Carter as he started to talk "How'd you get into all this anyways, kid?" He said, I never really noticed he had an accent until now, New Jersey maybe?

"Erm, well I sung on a tv show called X-Factor who paired me up with 4 other guys for a band."

"One Direction right?"

I felt Harry laugh a bit next to me as he nodded, "Yes sir, that's the one" We continued the small conversation throughout dinner, and I was a bit surprised my mom wasn't breaking Harry down piece by piece needing to know every little thing about him. She was usually so protective over me.

As we cleaned up the plates, Harry and I sat on the couch while my mum and Carter were in the kitchen. I played with his fingers as we watched some tv show, "What were you and my mum talking about earlier?"

Time to start an interrogation of my own.

"When we were eating?" He asked nonchalantly and I shook my head. "No no, when I was by the car looking for your phone." I saw him fight off a smile as he neutralized his face, he really could be an actor.

"Oh was just saying hi since I haven't really seen her in over a decade" he chuckled, tracing patterns over my calf as my legs were resting on his thighs. I raised a brow and hummed, "Really? You just caught up" I asked, calling bullshit.

"Yup" he popped the p and smirked, not elaborating.

Okay Harry.

After half an hour we said our goodbyes, letting my mom know we'll do this again soon and went on our way back home.

As we walked through the door I walked a step in front of Harry, taking off my jacket, throwing it on the floor followed by my shirt and bra.

I heard Harry take a sharp breath as he saw me, but I didn't give him the time of day, waking upstairs knowing he would follow me.

As I walked into the bedroom I shuffled off my pants leaving me in nothing but a purple thong I had on, a smile appearing on my face as Harry cursed under his breath behind me. I turned around and walked towards hi, confidence in my step.

I placed my hands on his chest, trailing them down feeling his breathing get heavier as I tugged it upwards. He caught my message and tore it off himself, towering over me but knowing I was in charge this time.

I grabbed his neck, pulling him down to meet me, pulling back with a smile as he tried to kiss my lips. "Uh uh pretty boy, get on the bed for me" I watched his pupils take over his eye as he smiled as he follows my directions.

I waited for him to rest against the headboard and made my way towards him, swaying my hips as I walked

I waited for him to rest against the headboard and made my way towards him, swaying my hips as I walked. I saw his expression grow serious as I straddled his hips placing my hands on his chest.

"So tell me Harry" I said, trailing my pointer finger down the middle towards his happy trail. "Did you enjoy dinner?" I looked at him as he nodded, "Yeah- erm it was good, your mums a great cook" He said, probably confused to as why we were talking about this.

I leaned down, pressing my bare chest against his as he let out a long sigh, my core pressing against him. He went to move his hips but I stopped him, keep him still with my left hand.

I pressed a slow kiss on his neck, "She is, isn't she?" I said, hearing him hum an agreement as his breathing got heavier. I played with the band of his boxers as I sat back up, tilting my head and moving my hair to one side of my neck as I stared at him.

An idea popped into my head as I smirked, I grabbed both of his hands placed them above his head. "Keep them there. I mean it." He nodded and licked his lips in anticipation, watching me as I took off his boxers, throwing them to the ground, his member hitting his stomach.

Instead of his hips, I straddled his inked thigh, hovering instead of completely sitting on it.

I leaned forward again and pressed my lips on his, a groan leaving his lips as soon as I did. But as quick as I did, I pulled back and heard a strained whimper leave his lips. I hummed and moved his hair away from his face, "Poor baby, you're desperate huh?"

He closed his eyes briefly and rested his head against the bed, nodding.

I shook my head and hit my tongue on the roof of my mouth, grabbing his jaw firmly and making him look at me.

"That's too bad Harry, because you're not aloud to cum until I tell you to."