chapter 70

We drove back home, hurrying upstairs as I pushed Harry onto the couch.

"Stay there baby" I mumbled against his lips as I moved back to the kitchen, my heels clicking on the floor as I walked. I grabbed a bottle of vodka and came back to Harry, straddling his lap and pressing my lips against his softly and slowly, savoring him.

First kiss in our home.

"Open" I ordered, seeing him open his mouth as I poured some liquor into his mouth, it hitting his tongue softly as it ran down his throat. He let out a small moan, sounding like he enjoyed it.

I turned the bottle towards me and took a large sip, immediately kissing him again. I had so many plans for him, not knowing which one I should decide on tonight.

"Harry..." I teased, feeling him grow underneath me as I said his name, kissing his neck. He hummed a response, encouraging my hips to move forward with his hands. I let myself grow unfocused from the pleasure I was feeling for a split second, stopping him and smiling mischievously at him.

"No no baby, I'm in charge tonight okay?" His pupils dilated and he nodded, eagerness in his face. "Good boy" I stood up and removed my heels, walking to the bathroom and hearing him follow my right away. I made my way to the bathroom, Harry behind me like a lost puppy.

I spun on my heel and closed the bathroom door, turning to Harry and looking up at him as I licked my top teeth. "Take off your clothes"

He obeyed immediately, throwing off his shirt and smiling at me with excitement. I walked past him and ran my hands through my hair, turning the shower on and slipping my dress off.

I grabbed a small remote and turned the bathroom led lights on that Harry had bought a while ago, the room shining dark purple as I turned off the other lights. I walked back to Harry and swayed my hips, pressing hot kisses that led from his chest to his neck, my tongue leaving a small trail from my lips.

His breathing got heavy as he let out a small moan. I placed a heavy kiss just below his ear, tugging a bit on his lobe, "Get in the shower" I whispered, fighting off a smile as he basically jumped into the water.

I followed behind him and closed the glass panel door, looking up at Harry and seeing the hot water drip from his hair as he looked down at me, his chest heaving and his lips parted as he waited for me to make a move. I almost forgot how to talk from the way he looked.

I closed the space between us and smiled up at him as I kneeled down, his head rolling back and groaning as he knew what was about it.

"I haven't even touched you and you're already so desperate Hare" I saw him bite his lip as he looked down, watching as I placed my hands on his chest, trailing them down at a torturous pace and resting them on his thighs as his erection grew.

I kissed the tip of his head, teasing my tongue in the small slit as he grabbed my hair in a makeshift pony tail. As soon as I felt his hand in my hair I pulled back and spit on his member, a lengthy moan leaving his lips. "Did I say you could touch me?"

He shook his head and apologized profusely, immediately leaning the top of his back against the wall and placing his arms above his head, keeping them together.

Jesus christ I could come from the visual alone, his stomach muscles were tensing as his tattoos moved with them. The hot water was making the air thicker as it ran down his body, his one hand holding his other wrist as they rested above his head. His hips were still towards me as I was face to face with his cock, his back against the cold wall.

"Please Ember- fuck- I need you. Please"

I smirked and raised a brow, wrapping my hand around him as he let out a sigh of relief. "Well, only because you asked so nicely"

Without any warning, I wrapped my lips around his head, sucking slightly as he twitched in my mouth as I bobbed my head slowly.

My stomach clenched as he let out a loud whimper,
his neediness making me more eager to please him.

I decided to go for it and take all of him, feeling him hit the back of my throat as I swallowed, the room being filled with long and low moans from Harry who couldn't keep quiet.

"Jesus- I need you so bad- you feel so good, Fuck Ember. You look amazing on your knees and your pretty lips wrapped around my cock" His dirty words made me moan around his length, profanities leaving his mouth.

"I'm not goin to last long Angel- come here" Before I could protest he pulled me off of him and picked me up from under my arms. He slammed me against the cold wall as I let out a surprised yelp, his hand wrapped around my throat tightly not enough to block my air but enough to get the blood rushing to my head. I let out a small whimper as I closed my eyes.

Harry picked up both of my thighs and wrapped them around his waist, grinding his cock between my soaked folds as he held my hips with his free hand. He nudged my jaw to the side with his nose as he sucker on my pulse point.

I let out a loud scream as he pushed him self into me without warning, my head rolling back as he continued kissing my neck and let out a grow. "Fuck- your so tight and perfect- shit- do that again"

I had clenched around him, his words cutting off as his thrusts faltered, I did it again and the sounds that left him were animalistic. He continued and folded one leg to my chest, making me scream out at the new angle.

He removed his hand from my lower neck and moved it between us, his thumb playing with my clit as my head moved forward to rest on his chest as I met my hips to meet his. "Oh my god Harry- please I'm so close baby I need to come" My high pitched begging seemed to have pleased Harry, him seeming way more determined than he was a minute ago.

"What are you doing to me Ember" He mumbled under his breath, him angling his hips as he hit that special spot inside of me, making me tense and yell out. I froze as my vision disappeared and I only saw white, Harry chasing his only release as he followed mine.

Guess I wasn't the one in charge here after all.

Authors note:
Updated like super early because I HAVE A JOB INTERVIEW TODAY BABY
wish me luckkkkk