Chapter 99

Harry's pov
-

We headed to the door, Ember walking a step behind me. I could tell she was nervous to meet Zayn and Louis, although I wasn't sure why. They would love her, I know it.

She cleared her throat as I reached for the door handle, making me look back. The look on her face made my heart melt, her eyes were full of worry as she chewed on the inside of her cheek. I turned around and grabbed her jaw, making her look at me.

"Relax baby, you'll be fine."

My words seemed to calm her down, a long breath leaving her perfect lips as she nodded. I reached for the handle again to open the door, a smile reaching my face as I saw the familiar fucks standing in front of me.

Zayn had a bit of stubble on his face, a cigarette behind his ear as a grin came onto his face as he saw me. Louis' hair had grown out quite a bit, facial hair matching with Zayn.

"There's the groom" Louis yelled out, shaking his head as he smiled and pulled me in for a hug. I immediately returned it, going for Zayn after, hearing him chuckle. "How are you guys?" I asked, pulling back.

I listened as they told me about the flights, moving aside to let them walk in, their luggage in their arms. I closed the door, watching as they looked around, letting small compliments of our home slip out.

Finny being the curious cat she is, decided to say hello to our guests. She ran up to them, tail high in the air as Zayn kneeled down to give her a friendly scratch behind the ears. I heard her immediately purr at him, staring at Louis as if she was waiting for him as well.

"Erm, sorry love. More of a dog person." He chuckled softly. I turned my head to Ember, who had been awfully quiet during this whole thing. She was a shy little thing when it came to new people, I gently placed my hand on her lower back, feeling some tension leave her body. Zayn and Louis turned around and met Embers eyes, her breath hitching as soon as they did.

It was silent for about a second before Louis jumped in and opened his arms for a hug, ripping her away from me as he squeezed her tightly. "There ya are, Ember right? Heard a lot about you, not getting cold feet are you?" He said, his expression suddenly turning cold.

"That wouldn't be good would it?" Ember froze up, her eyes widening as Louis expression changed from cold to confused. "Relax love, just messin' around!" He said, softly patting her arm as Zayn interrupted him. "Give her a break will ya?" He shoulder bumped Louis, making him stumble to the side as he opened his arms as well.

"You a hugger?" Zayn asked, Ember nodding with a soft smile and hugging him hello. "It's nice to meet you, darling." Ember stepped back after a second, "It's really nice to meet you too"

I could tell she felt a bit awkward, she never really was one for small talk. She hated it.

"So, one of you can sleep on the couch and the other in the guest room. But how about we get some drinks, huh?" I say, a smile appearing on both of the boys' face.

"You know I'm always up for one" Louis said, Ember smiling as he pushed Zayn on the couch, yelling at how he was getting the bedroom. Zayn chased after him leaving me and Ember alone in the living room.

"What time will you be back, you think?" Embers soft voice said, her words making my brows push together. "What'd you mean? You're coming with us, love." I say, wrapping my hand around her shoulder and walking upstairs to our room with her. "I am?"

"Of course, why did you think you wouldn't?"

"Well they're your best friends, don't you want some catching up to do?"

I looked at her as if she was crazy, "In what part of catching up means I don't want you to be there?" I didn't let her answer as I walked up to our closet and handed her a dress. "For tonight, go get ready Angel." I said with a smirk.

Her cheeks flushed as she took the hanger and dress from me, hurrying up to the bathroom and shutting the door behind her. I changed quickly into some jeans and a light blue long sleeved button up, only buttoning the first few buttons and leaving the rest undone. I headed downstairs to wait on the couch as Finny came and sat on my lap, hearing footsteps come from the guest bedroom.

Zayn came in with his bags and dropped them on the floor in defeat. "I take it Louis didn't give up the guest bedroom too easily, huh?" Zayn shook his head as he laughed, plopping down next to me.

"Not really." He moved his gaze to Finny, raising a brow. "When did you get her?" I shrugged and realized it had been almost over a year, time didn't seem to pass this fast. "A while ago, she's part of our little family though." I said, hearing her purr against my chest.

Zayns eyes followed her, stopping on my chest, then right by my ribs. "No fucking way" He smirked, sitting up and seeing the small E and a smiley face next to it. "A tattoo?" He said in surprise and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't say shit to me, you have your girlfriends eyes tattooed on you." I said, seeing him raise his hand up in defense.

Louis came out with a smile, it slowly fading as he looked up behind me and Zayn; which made us both turn to find out what he was staring at.

I saw Ember heading down the stairs, something totally normal but then I took in how she looked. Something I still hadn't gotten quite used to.

The little black dress I had picked out for her was
perfect, hugging her in all the right places, her grown out hair falling down her back and swaying as she walked towards us. Her hands were in front of her as she looked up with a shy smile, "How do I look?" She asked after it was silent for a minute, all of us staring at her in awe.

She really is beautiful.

"Oh god- is it too much?" She asked after we all didn't respond to her, making me snap out of my daze and shake my head furiously. "No no, you look beaut- amazing- great. You look.... perfect." I said, standing up and walking to her, watching her eyes as she looked over my exposed torso, lingering over my new tattoo.

"You don't look so bad yourself, Harry." She said, her personality coming out as her teasing tone laced her words.

I heard a groan from behind me, "She looks great, but are we going for drinks or not?" Ah, I can see Louis hasn't changed a bit.