chapter 86

A few months later....

"No Manuel, I need the lavender and white roses for each table- what? What do you mean every other table? How the fuck does that make- No no no, don't tell me to watch my language when you can't even get an order ri-....hello?" I groaned and slammed my phone onto the counter, my head hanging down in defeat.

"Ember?" Harry rushed out of the bedroom, a towel hanging low on his hips as water droplets fell from his hair down to his abs.

Even in my worst mood I appreciated how amazing he looked.

He saw the frustration on his face and his complexion softened as he walked up to me, cupping my jaw in his hands and placing his lips onto mine. I could feel my shoulder relax and I breathed out of my nose, leaving my eyes closed after he pulled back.

"Thank you" I said, my voice muffled as I rested my forehead on his right pec. What? It's a perfect excuse to get closer to him. You would do the same.

He chuckled slightly and rubbed my back, pulling the hair tie out of my pony and letting my hair fall down my back that had grown longer in the past few months.

"What's bothering you, baby?"

My heart ached at his pet name and I looked up at him, my chin still resting on his chest.

"Don't get me wrong, I really want to get married. But planning everything is turning my brain into mush!" I over exaggerated, slapping my hands on each side of my head and making a pained expression.

Harry laughed and kissed my forehead as I smiled, "Relax, no one said you had to do it alone. What's the problem?" I turned around and grabbed my phone, showing him the email our flower guy had sent me this morning.

Basically to summarize it, Harry and I had ordered a ton lavender and white roses that would go in a vase on each table at our wedding. 8 roses in each vase, symbolizing how we met again on the 8th day of the month.

Cheesy I know, but it's sweet.

The flower guy, Manuel, told us everything was taken care of. Three weeks later, he got the wrong colored roses, and the wrong amount. And now we're here, wrong roses, and not enough.

After Harry finished reading he frowned, handing my phone back to me. "Hmm, well that's not the worst thing that could have happened." I furrowed my brows and scoffed, "What? How? We have no floral decorations and our weddings in a week, Harry!"

He tilted his head and licked his bottom lip, "My mum has a garden Ember, I'm sure if I call her she'll be able to whip something up." My lungs let out a breath, realizing I had never considered the options.

"Are- Are you sure? I mean don't you think it's a little too short notice or she won't be able to get them in time-"

Harry pressed his finger against my lips in order to shut me up, my eyes widening a bit as he looked down on me.

"Listen Angel, all this wedding planning is getting you stressed out. Let me take care of everything, yeah? I'll make sure it's all perfect"

"But-" I protested, but he raised a brow to keep me quiet.

"I don't care where we get married or how it looks Ember, that part doesn't matter. I'd marry you anywhere, a subway station or in the middle of an airport, you name it. Just let me handle it okay?"

Harry was right, all this stress wasn't good for either of us, and Harry was super good at handling a bunch of things all at once. To be fair he was already writing songs for his third album during all of this.

"Are you sure?" I asked, I would hate to put all this pressure on him and not do anything.

He nodded, kissing me again and then checking his watch. "Wait, don't you have a dress try on at 5?"

I furrowed my brows and nodded, "Yeah, why?"

"It's 4:45, my love" My eyes widened and I gasped, pulling out of his grasp and groaning internally that I would leave him alone as he looked so good.

All this wedding preparation had really put a short pause in our... intimate moments.

A one month pause if you add it all up, not counting the quick blow jobs, or that one time he fingered me in the car before heading to a meeting.

But I was determined to change, soon. I just wasn't sure how soon.

I grabbed all my things and went to the door, stopping and turning back around, pulling him close and brushing my lips against his.

"When I get home, I want you naked in bed waiting for me okay? And no touching yourself until I'm there. Got it?"

Harry's breath hitched in his throat and his pupils dilated, "When will you get back?" He asked, his breath shaky now.

I pulled back and shrugged, patting his chest softly.

"Not sure, got to go. Love you!"

I grinned as I closed the door behind me, the last
thing I saw being Harry out of breath and the towel around his hips tenting.

Oops.