Chapter 104

We found out which gate Liam and Niall where by the hundreds of teenage girls standing in front of it, somehow the news had gotten out they were coming here. Their screams got louder all of a sudden, making me realize they had arrived. Harry tapped my shoulder, "You ready?" He asked and I let out a dry chuckle.

"Ready as I'll ever be."

Security had created a barrier from the screaming people, and I grimaced at the fact they all probably had to deal with this anytime they wanted to go somewhere. I don't know if I could ever do it.

There were tons of bright flashes, my eyes squinting as I felt Harry put some sunglasses over my face, kissing my cheek. I smiled softly and saw he had put on a baseball cap, sunglasses on him as well. "Come on" Harry whispered into my ear, making me push my eyebrows together as he pulled me away into an emptier corner of the airport.

I looked up at him and leaned my back against the wall, a smile on his face. "Harry what are we doing here-"

"Harry!" Someone yelled out, a deeper male voice which made me fear some photographer or older fan had found us. But I watched as Harry turned around and his smile brightened, two men walking up to Harry as he engulfed them in a hug.

It was Liam and Niall.

I tilted my head and smiled as they all said hi to each other, when they pulled back Harry said something, but they were out of my hearing range. After he finished talking they looked my way, Nialls face lighting up. I was surprised as he ran up and gave me a big hug, pulling back and holding me by the arms and shaking me slightly. "It's so nice to meet you!" He says, Liam chuckling behind him.

Liam hugged me hello too, a bit more calmer than Niall. We couldn't stay long, before people would notice everyone was over here I brought them to our car and helped them put their luggage into the trunk. Harry drove home, making light conversation on the way back.

I had a plan to cook dinner for all of them, and so here I was. I'm going to be honest I wasn't the best cook growing up and I'm not the most amazing cook currently. I tried making lasagna, which is pathetic because you couldn't even recognize it as lasagna even if you guessed.

I frowned as I pulled the burnt mess of food out of the oven, throwing it on the off stove top and grabbing my phone. "Pizza it is."

The pizza arrived about 30 minutes later, which I payed for and placed on the small table by the couch as all 5 of them were watching television. I plopped down next to Harry as he wrapped his arm around me, watching as they all grabbed a slice of pizza. I felt Louis' eyes on me, and when I met them a small smirk fell on his face.

He raised his eyebrows playfully as he motioned to my neck, "Had a bit of fun earlier, aye?" I felt my cheeks turn bright red as my jaw dropped slightly, I had totally forgot about the bruise Harry had left on my neck a few hours ago

"Uh- I guess. We just got a bit carried away" I laughed it off, grabbing a piece of my own pizza and biting a chunk out of it as Harry rubbed his thumb against my arm in a small comforting gesture. They all laughed it off with me though, making me glad they weren't necessarily making fun of me.

The rest of the night was pleasant, nice, like I was hanging out with an old group of friends. We called it a night at about 2 am, realizing we had a big day tomorrow.

Our wedding.

After Harry closed the door behind him I turned to face him, looking up at him with a smile which he returned. "Hello Fiancé" I whispered, Harry kissing my forehead. "Hello" He replied, his voice deep and gravelly.

"Last day of being a not married man, how do you feel?" I say in a news reporter voice, pretending to hold a microphone up to him. He rolled his eyes with a smile and looked at me, engulfing my hand with both of his and kissing my knuckles.

"I can't wait to wake up tomorrow and get ready to spend the rest of my life with you." He said, my heart melting at his words.

I tilted my head and smiled, mouthing an awww as I leaned in to kiss him, before he could press his lips against mine I shook my head. "You're sooo cheesy" I roll my eyes, a laugh escaping him.

"Yeah yeah, just go and undress. I want you in your knees on the bed when I get back." He said against my lips, making my eyes widened a bit.

"Yes sir." I smiled playfully, watching him walk to the bathroom.

Authors note:

Hello hello helloooo
i know this isn't the BEST chapter but i've been working on my... other story..... sm and grown sm passion for it, it's like the only thing on my mind. Arcane will always be my baby, but I swear you guys are going to fall in love with what i have planned after this so far.

And as always, thank you so much for reading my random little thoughts and stories it means a lot!