Chapter 98

Harry and I had decided on a small wedding. But not the kind of small wedding where we say it's a small wedding but had hundreds of people we barely know. We chose to keep it with close family and friends, no mutual friends or extended family we never talked to.

We both wanted something small and intimate, something just for us.

Harry had mentioned his old band mates were coming, he insisted that they come which I had absolutely no problem with. I was excited to meet them, yet nervous. The whole time we've been together Harry has only talked about them, I've never really spoken to them.

When Harry told me that they'd be visiting I offered to let them crash at our place while do, making him raise a brow.

"Really? You'd be okay with them staying here?" He asked, squeezing my knee as we watched a movie together. I nodded and threw a piece of popcorn into my mouth, shrugging my shoulders. "Of course, why not? They're basically your family Harry, family is always welcome."

He got so excited he could hardly wait to call them to let them know, I had to pause the movie since he couldn't take it any longer.

Zayn and Louis are arriving today, Liam and Niall tomorrow. They all have their own plus one's, which will be staying in a hotel I'm sure. I do feel a bit of pressure meeting them all though, I want to make a good first impression. I want them to like me.

Harry turned the engine off, tapping my knee as he got out of the car and opened the door for me. I smiled a thank you as I looked around, the crisp air flowing into my lungs. I followed Harry as I looked around, seeing hundreds of green trees around us. We took a small trail until we saw four big lamp posts set up, hundreds of tiny lights on strings connecting them as a man made ceiling. They weren't on, which didn't give us the full effect but it still made my heart race.

The chairs were a very light pastel green color, highlighting the trees beside us perfectly. I looked around in aw, Harry watching my reaction carefully. The chairs were set up in rows, facing the place where Harry and I will be standing in two days. Something that hadn't quite sunk in yet. There was a huge arch, absolutely covered in tons of different kinds of flowers.

I saw roses, daisy's, sunflowers, and orchids. I looked back at Harry, feeling my eyes glaze over. "It's perfect." I said out loud, my voice a bit strained.

The biggest smile on appeared on Harry's face, his dimples cutting deep into his cheek as his eyes lit up. "Really? You like it?" I nodded and ran up to him, wrapping my hands around his neck as he placed his own under my thighs, picking me up and wrapping my legs around him. I yelled as he spun us around, hearing him laugh.

I looked around again and then back at Harry, which immediately made me realize I don't care about the venue. I wouldn't care if it looked terrible, because at the end of the day I would still get to marry him.

After spending a bit more of time there, checking out the rest of the place we decided to head home to get everything ready for Zayn and Louis. I made sure the guest bedroom was clean and ready for them, and the couch had extra pillows and blankets if one of them preferred to sleep there instead.

After about an hour I was pacing around the house, checking every corner and crevice for dust bunnies or any sort of dirt I could fine.

What can I say? I clean when I get nervous.

"Ember" Harry called out as I walked to the couch and readjusted the pillows, frowning as I saw the blanket I folded was messed up. I went to refold it when I heard Harry calling my name again, "Ember!" He said from behind me, making me jump and turn around.

I saw an amused look on his face as he grabbed my arms softly with his hands, squeezing slightly. "Relax, my love. Everything will be fine, they'll love you." He said, making me feel a little bit better. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, a bit of tension leaving my shoulders. I nodded, "Okay."

"I love you"

"I love you to-" I got interrupted as the sound of the doorbell filled the house, my heart skipping a beat as Harry's eyes flickered with excitement.

Here goes nothing.