chapter 69

Walking inside I was happy with the familiar setting, I've been to the restaurant before once for a friend dinner. It was a nice and cozy place, but felt fancy at the same time.

It wasn't too expensive or too popular, which meant it was never very full

It wasn't too expensive or too popular, which meant it was never very full. Harry and I walked inside hand in hand as we walked to our table following the hostess. "Here are some menus, your waiter will be here shortly" She said with a smile and walked away, her tight pony tail swinging slightly behind her.

I picked up the menu and scanned over it, feeling Harry's eyes on me from across the small table. "Did you need something?" I asked, looking up and resting my head on my hand as I watched him with a smirk.

He smiled a bit and shook his head, and I noticed him chewing the inside of his cheek as a nervous behavior. I sighed and grabbed his hand that was on the table, squeezing slightly. "You okay? You seem nervous tonight."

He let out a nervous laugh, "No baby I'm okay" I hid my face to not give away how much the stupid little pet name affected me, pretending to look at the menu as he hummed a quirky tone. "What?" I asked, seeing his shoulders tense a little less.

"Nothing" He answered, letting out a breath of air as his lips turned upwards.

He was giggly tonight.

The waiter came to take our orders as we got some drinks, Harry a water and I got some wine, pleasantly surprised as the waiter didn't ID me. Harry sent me a look as we kept the conversation light.

Dinner was nice, food was amazing and the energy had changed. We just finished our meals as I offered to call for the check when Harry said we could stay for a bit.

"So, did you get a call about the apartment?" He asked, taking a sip of his water. I hummed and tilted my head and sighed "No, not an email or anything" He cleared his throat and said okay, opening his mouth to speak but then closing it.

"What is it?" I asked, poking his hand as he looked up at me, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a small cloth bag, placing it onto the table and looking at me expectantly.

I raised a brow and switched my focus between him and the bag. "A present? For me?" I mocked, seeing him roll his eyes with a smile but noticed his breathing getting a bit shallower, his fingers tapping against the table.

I bit my bottom lip and grabbed the small bag, weighing it in my hand and shaking it next to my ear, deciding to tease him a bit.

"Just open it Em, be a good girl." His low voice said, startling me a bit as warmth filled my tummy as I gawked at him, seeing that familiar look on his face.

"Okay okay" I bit back my smirk and went to untie the small string around it, placing it on the table and opening the bag.

My eyebrows pushed together as I picked up the small metal item with my thumb and pointer finger, tossing the bag on the table and staring at the object.

"Harry what is-"

"I wasn't sure if this was the right time or anything but since you said they didn't call you back I thought maybe I could give it a try?"

I looked at the small key in my hand, the ridges mirroring the ones on Harry's. I looked back up at him, a slightly shocked look on my face. "You.. you want me to move in with you? Like permanently?"

He glanced at the key than back at me and nodded. "You obviously don't have to, but I'd hate to wake up without you after you move"

"Okay"

"What?"

"I want to move in with you, although it won't be much of a change since I basically already am" I said letting out a breathy laugh as he did the same. "You sure?"

"Of course"

He let out a relieved sigh and rested on his elbows and leaned across the small table, meeting my lips softly as he let out an approving hum.

He moved back and I couldn't help the giant smile on my face. I picked up the key and swung it around softly by the key ring, "You know what Hare?"

"What's that?" He asked, his interest peaked.

"I think we should celebrate."

He hummed curiously, "Oh yeah? What'd you have in mind?"

Oh you have no idea.

-

Gotcha bitch, no super big life changing moves are happening just yet;)