chapter 66

Throughout work my mood only went down as the hours continued, my phone going off every few hours.

From: Harry
Seemed in a fussy mood earlier love

From: Harry
Missing me?

Owen was still gone, or sick, or on another bender so I didn't get in trouble for texting Harry, or more so ignoring his texts.

When he told me he was here to pick me up again I stomped outside, waiting for an opportunity to get back at him. He was wearing black dress pants, a white button up and black tie with a nice jacket over, 'business attire' he always told me. As I sat down I felt his eyes on me, turning to see his sly smirk as he changed the gear to drive.

"How was work, dear?" He mocked, giving me side eye as he drove. I plastered on a bright grin and answered, "It was pleasant actually, nice customers, good coffee, got some new creamer." I said nonchalantly.

He cleared his throat and tightened his grip on the steering wheel, "Huh?" He asked, some pride growing in me as I crossed my legs and rested my hand on the middle console.

"Nice customers"

"No after that"

"Good coffee?"

"No after that"

"Don't know what you mean, dear"

I bit my bottom lip in order to hide a smile as I watched him furrow his brows together as his jaw clenched a bit, it was nice knowing I was getting on his nerves.

We came back home to pick up Finny, calling her name to grab her attention when I heard a small meow from under the couch. I was about to lean down to say hi to her when an idea popped into my head, it may not have been the most mature but it was going to be funny as hell.

I walked towards the couch feeling Harry's presence behind me, pulling my skirt up just a tab and kneeling down by the couch and looking under to see Finny. "Come here baby" I said out loud, smiling as she ran to me, purring as I held her in my arms.

I turned around and saw Harry with his lips slightly parted, his hand scratching the back of his neck as his eyes trailed down my body. I showed a friendly smile and strutted past him downstairs, hearing him following me like a lost puppy.

"Ember"

I turned around with a raised brow, Finny still in my arms. "Yes Harry?" He fidgeted a bit as I went to open the door, his hand holding mine to stop me. He checked his watch and looked back at me "We still have a little bit of time yeah?"

Here we go ladies and gentlemen.

I placed Finny down and slowly walked towards Harry, putting my hands on his chest and trailing them down slowly. "How much time?" I asked, pressing a slow hot kiss on his collar bone as he sucked in a breath. "30 minutes"

I hummed a response as I unbuckled his jeans, slowly moving to kneel on the floor as I looked up with him, purposely fluttering my eyes. I watched as he went to undo his tie, my hands shooting up and stopping him. "Uh uh uh" I tsked, "Keep it on, pretty boy"

A small smirk appeared on his face as he followed my directions, his head falling back as I pulled his pants down a bit, seeing the obvious bulge in his underwear.

I almost felt bad for what I was about to do

I almost felt bad for what I was about to do.. almost.

I pressed a small kiss on his prominent abs, then lower when I reached the band of his underwear. My hands falling down towards his pants cupped his bulge and massaged it slowly, hearing a low groan from Harry as he held my hair with one hand.

Won't be needing to do that, Harry.

I pressed another kiss on the tented boxers he was wearing as his breathing picked up as I slowly got up after leaving a hickey on his hip bone.

When I was fully standing I zipped up his pants and patted his chest, "Come on, don't wanna be late Harry"

The look on his face was priceless. "Wai- what?"

"Let's go" I smiled, picking up Finny who was on the couch and heading downstairs to the car, holding back my laugh at Harry who followed behind me, walking weirdly to not show off the obvious boner he had.

And god he looked pissed, it was hilarious.

As we sat in the car Finny rested on my lap as I turned my head to face Harry, "Everything okay? Baby seems a bit fussy" I mock, watching his jaw tense as he subtlety rolled his eyes.

How does your own medicine taste, Hare?