chapter 38

I heard him take an inhale of breath, shuffling under me and clearing his throat. "Please Ember, I need you, let me do this" I chuckled loudly, scoffing at him. "Come on Harry, you can do better than that... where's the confident man that was here just a minute ago?" I teased, "Ember-"

"Or could he not handle me? Where did he go-" I gasped as he pulled me down, his arms wrapping around my thighs as he dragged his tongue against my slick folds. He pulled me back up, "Please Ember, fuck- I've missed you so much and seeing you in those shorts when I got home immediately made me ache for you. I've missed you so much, missed this goddamn body so much. I just need to taste you, you're always so perfect and dripping for me, I would starve if it meant you being my last meal"

I had enough and groaned, moving down and whining as sucked my bundle of nerves, pushing his two fingers into me, curling them forward to hit that special spot of mine. "Fuck- Harry yes right there!" He hummed in satisfaction and moved faster, that bubble inside of my stomach reappearing.

I pulled his hair, his moan echoing through my body, "Oh my god, I'm close"

He fastened his movements, and with a flick of his tongue I felt my body tense, a loud moan escaping my lips as Harry worked me through my orgasm.

I rolled over, catching my breath as Harry moved up to me. "Give me a second" He furrowed his brows, "For what?" I fluttered my eyes open to see Harry looking down at me, "Well- don't you want-" I motioned down to his tented sweatpants, hearing him chuckle.

"You don't owe me anything Ember, relax. I'm gonna go take a shower, yeah?" He kissed my forehead softly and walked to the bathroom scraping his tummy as I gawked at him. He didn't expect me to get him off as well?

All of my exes fingered me for about 2 seconds before asking for head or sex, but I guess it isn't fair to be comparing Harry to them. It's like comparing dying of starvation or going to a day spa, a huge difference.

I heard the shower turn on, a small door opening and closing as Harry got in the shower. But my eyes grew wide as dinner plates when I realized a certain sound.

I squirmed in Harry's bed, squeezing my legs together as I heard low moans come from the bathroom. I was going to wait for him to finish showering so I could as well, but by the time I do the sheets will be ruined. I felt chills run down my spine as Harry yelled a few profanities, probably dragging them out just to tease me.

I ran my hand through my hair, walking to the bathroom, hesitating before opening the door. Harry froze behind the foggy glass door and I tensed, "Sorry- I just wanted to- I can leave if you want me to" He chuckled and shook his head, opening the door for me and I focused my eyes on his face before I let them travel down.

I walked towards the shower, trying my best not to slip and crack my head on the wet tile. That would be fucking embarrassing.

I closed the door behind me as I felt the hot water hit my skin, "You okay?" Harry asked me, rubbing my shoulder as I kept my eyes on his chest, not looking at his eyes because I know I'd start rambling and not looking down because.... you know.

All the confidence that had appeared earlier completely left my body, what we did before was more sexual which I was good at. But this felt more intimate... I didn't want to ruin it.

"Yup."

"Ember" He said, his voice calling bullshit. I looked up at him.

Fuck.

His hair was wet, strands falling and sticking to his forehead, his lips parted with a few water droplets handing off of them. His eyes were green, shining their way through the foggy air.

I was completely and utterly fucked.

The familiar feeling in my chest appeared, my limbs full of pins and needles as I closed my eyes and let out a breath.

I looked up at him, a flash of worry in his eyes. I smiled softly and carefully stood on my tiptoes, holding his jaw in my right hand and pressing my lips against his. He leaned in right away, smiling against my lips.

As I pulled back I smiled at him, grabbing some shampoo and washing my self under the water, feeling Harry's eyes on me.

----

We went back after two showers together, the first filled with... well let's just say we both left the shower satisfied.

By the time we got back I saw the clock on Harry's nightstand sat 7:03 am. I didn't have anywhere to go until tomorrow so I wasn't worried, plopping back into bed with Harry.

He had quickly fallen asleep, laying on his stomach as he pulled me towards him, my leg over his own and my head near his chest. I played with his curls, earning small and happy hums from him.

I took in his features, finding the similarities from when we were kids. His bunny teeth had always stayed the same, complimenting his smile perfectly. I trailed my finger down to his cheeks, touching where his dimple would be if he did said smile.

I felt the small stubble on his face, smiling as his lips parted a bit while he slept. His brows were dressed deep in concentration, probably from a dream.

I wonder what he dreams about.

I felt so many things for him, I've met him again only 2 or so months ago, but felt like we never left each other's side.

I never really knew what love was, I used to think I did. I used to think love was putting your needs aside for the other person, doing anything and everything just to please them. Compromise meant nothing as long as the other person was happy and satisfied, it didn't matter what I thought.

But every time I was with Harry it was so different, he put my needs first. He cared about what I wanted, he cared if I didn't want anything. He would care if I said no.

I never experienced what that was like.

I didn't know what it was like to be someone's priority.

He's a beautiful person. Not just outside but inside too. He cared for others, cared about their well being and state.

I would do anything for him.

I want to spend all of my time with him.

I can never sleep properly anymore without him.

I want to be the person he first goes to when he has good news.

I want to be the first person he goes to when he has bad news.

I want to have fights and yell at each other in the rain.

I want to apologize with cheesy words and food.

I want to watch television when one of us gets sick.

I want to eat breakfast for dinner.

I want to drive around together as we listen to music.

I want to do all of this, all of the things I didn't care about before.

Because I love him.