chapter 56

I drove back home, Chelsea deciding to get rid of all Masons stuff and assuring me she was fine. "Seeing you punch Mason really lifted my mood" she said, encouraging me to head back home. Harry would be back soon, and when I got back home I decided to ice my hand, trying to figure out how to tell him what just happened.

I heard the door open and turned my head, seeing Harry walk through with a tired look on his face. "Hey Hare, how was it?" He looked up, his eyes softening as soon as he saw me "It was okay, just glad to be back home" He said, sitting down on the couch besides me and laying his head on my lap as he closed his eyes and let out a tired sigh.

I pushed my fingers through his hair, moving it out of his face. "Where's Chelsea?" He asked humming happily as I played with his hair. "At her house"

Harry's eyes opened slightly as he looked up at me "I thought Mason was there"

"Got rid of him, don't think he'll be coming back anytime soon" Harry lifted a brow at me, a small smile on his face "What did you do?" I laughed and shook my head, watching as he sat up, his eyes tracing to my hand, widening as they saw my slightly red knuckles.

"What happened?" He asked, grabbing my hand and looking at me as I softly winced. Who knew punching someone would hurt you? "Got Mason out of Chelsea's home." I answered like it wasn't a big deal, but Harry squinted his eyes slightly as if he couldn't believe what was happening. "You punched him?" He asked me, laughing a little after he said it.

I nodded and pursed my lips to hide my smile as Harry stared at me. "Holy shit Ember" He laughed, placing his hand over his eyes and let out a loud laugh.

"What?" I yelled out with amusement, not hiding my own laughed as he shook his head and grabbed my jaw, harshly pressing his lips onto mine

"What?" I yelled out with amusement, not hiding my own laughed as he shook his head and grabbed my jaw, harshly pressing his lips onto mine. I melted into the kiss immediately and frowned when he pulled up, "Should've invited me love, would've loved to help out" He mumbled as he nudged my nose with his.

I rolled my eyes and poked his dimple as he smiled, "Yeah right, couldn't let you have all the fun" Our foreheads rested against each other as I bottled up this memory, I'm glad he didn't freak out about this.

"You know, I'm picturing you punching him." Harry started, tilting his head a bit as I hummed. "Yeah?" He nodded and pressed a kiss on the corner of my mouth, "Its really hot, wish I could've seen it." I raised a brow at Harry as he trailed his hand up my thigh.

It always surprised me how fast the mood changed with him, and in the best ways.

"Hmm, poor baby" I mocked as he sucked where my jaw and neck met, leaving a pretty bruise. He let out a grunt and picked me up quickly, my legs wrapping around his hips immediately. He walked towards the stairs, our lips molding together as he invited his tongue in.

He slammed me against the wall just by the stairs, not seeming to be able to make it to the bedroom as he pulled off his shirt.

I went to lean in again, needing him when he wrapped his hand around my throat, keeping me against the wall. My eyes widened but I smirked when I saw his eyes dilate.

Harry likes choking does he? Makes two of us I guess.

"Is this okay?" He asked, not sure if I was going to freak out or not. Instead of a verbal answer I grabbed his free hand, playing with his fingers, placing his pointer between my lips as I pushed it into my mouth. I watched him as his eyes were trained on my lips which sucked on his finger as my tongue twirled around it.

He pulled it out and cursed under his breath, pausing for a second before slamming his lips onto mine again.

I felt hundreds of emotions they all felt like one, but the most prominent was lust.

I wanted him.

He rolled his hips against mine as I placed my hands on his chest, he held my waist close to him as he placed hot kisses on my neck and collar bone. "Harry.." I let out, my mind getting distracted by his lips. He hummed a small response, not thinking much of it.

I pulled him back by his shoulders and looked at him "Harry." His eyes widened for a bit, "Shit, did I got to far? I'm so sorry Ember, we can stop if-" I let out a small laugh at his concern and shook my head, holding his jaw. My stomach flipped as I took a breath, "I want you"

He smiled slightly and kissed me again, "You have me, Love" I shook my head again, pulling him back as I looked in his eyes to prove I meant this.

"No, I want you."

His smile faltered a bit as he realized what I meant, "Wait, are you sure? Because I know.." he paused a bit waiting for me, but I smiled softly at how cautious he was with me. "I've never been sure of anything more in my life, Hare"

He nodded and adjusted his grip so I was held up only by his hips and my legs wrapped around them, his bulge pressing right against me. I was about to speak before Harry raised his hands towards my
shirt, ripping it off and throwing it towards the couch.

I gasped and slapped his chest, "You ass! I loved that shirt" He didn't say anything as he took off my bra, mumbling "I'll buy you 500 more if it means I'll get to fuck you tonight"

yeah that shut me up.