chapter 41

We waited about half an hour to sober up when Harry offered to drive, somehow managing to not crash as we drove to a restaurant close to here while I gave him instructions.

We pulled into a drive-thru, giggling at the fact that Harry couldn't figure out what he wanted. "What do you recommend?" he asked into the small speaker after ordering for me.

"Well the number 4 meal is good, sir"

Harry muttered to himself before ordering "I think I'll get a number 8" I scoffed tapping his shoulder, "Why'd you ask if you were going to order something else?" i whispered and he just shrugged.

"Alright, that'll be 14.36 at the next window."

"Thanks"

We pulled to the next window, Harry paying before I could beat him to it and picked up our food. I grabbed it from him, opening the small bag yelling when he slapped my hand.

"What the fuck?" I yelled out, growing hungrier by the second. "You're really going to eat without me?" he asked, and for a second I thought he was actually offended. I raised an eyebrow and put my hand into the bag, pulling out some fries and popping one in my mouth. Harry parked in one of the empty spots, stealing the bag from my hand and grabbing his burger.

"Really?" I said, smiling as he took my fries. He nodded, finishing half of his burger and putting it back in the bag in the backseat.

Can he get any pettier?

I rolled my eyes as he started to drive again, the apartment getting closer. When we arrived I jumped out of the car, opening the backseat and grabbing the small paper bag of food, hearing Harry yell out my name as I ran inside and into the elevator.

I felt a small bit of adrenaline rush through my veins as I pressed the close door button, hearing his heavy footsteps grow heavier. As the doors started to close I let out a small breath, losing it as Harry's hand rushed between them, making them open again.

As the door opened a small smirk grew in his face as he walked towards me, pressing our floor button. "Well, well, well" he whispered, my eyes growing wide as I looked up to him, our chests pressing against each other.

"Caught you" he whispered with a small smile on both of our faces, catching me by surprise as he slammed his lips against mine, pressing me against the elevator wall. His hands came up to my jaw, his thumb caressing my cheek softly.

A small whimper escaped my lips as he firmly squeezed my hips, jumping when we heard the elevator ring.

He pulled back like nothing happened and walked to unlock his door, me behind him like a feral cat.

As we walked into his apartment he grabbed a couple of plates and placed them on the table by the tv as I sat on the couch, my face completely flushed.

As we ate I saw the sly smile never leave his stupid stupid lips, ones that were on my own just a few minutes ago. I swear it's like he did it on purpose.

When we finished he pulled my close, his hands not going lower than my waist. He tapped his fingers teasingly slow on the fabric of my dress, my breathing getting heavier as my brain did.

I looked up seeing him stare at the tv like nothings going on, I rolled my eyes and moved closer, pressing my lips on his neck hearing him take a sharp inhale of breath. I smiled and did it again, the tip of my tongue running across his neck as his grip grew a bit tighter on my hips.

"Ember, what are you doing?" he asked, his breath heavy. I hummed a bit "What are you talking about?" I asked innocently, sucking a bit on his neck this time as he let out a small moan. I fought my own whine when I heard it, I don't think I'd ever get used to hearing that.

As his hands started to move lower on my waist I got an idea, smiling against his neck as he fiddled with the bottom of my dress.

I bit the bottom of his ear lobe, another breathy grown escaping his lips. "Harry..."

He hummed a response, his head rolling back slightly. "You wanna know what I want right now?" I asked, pressing my hand against his chest, trailing it down.

"What?" he asked, it would have been barely audible if I wasn't so close.

My hand rested above his pants as he let his head rest on the couch, looking back up at me with wide eyes as I stood up and started unbuttoning my shit.

"A nice hot shower. You don't mind cleaning the table do you?"

He looked at me like he expected me to be joking, his jaw dropping as I dropped my dress to the floor leaving me in nothing but some underwear and my bra. He stared at me as I walked to his room, heading to the bathroom.

I smiled brightly as I closed the door behind me, turning the water on.

As I took the rest of my clothes off I heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it" I asked with fake curiosity, I could already imagine the heaving and horny mess on the other side. God, men are so weak when it comes to this stuff.

"Ember.." Harry responded, his voice low making heat shoot straight to my core. "You're ember? I thought that was me"

"No- let me in yeah?"

"Why should I?" I asked, placing my hand on the door knob, waiting for a good answer.

"Because I want you."

Shit, sounds like a good enough reason for me.