Chapter 97

"The diner?" I asked as Harry nodded proudly, tapping the E on his ribs and looking at me. "You like it? Got it a week ago." I frowned and tilted my head, realizing I hadn't noticed it at all. "How come?" I ask.

"Wedding night surprise" He winked playfully, pulling his shorts down and watching as I did the same. He grabbed my hand and let my walk in the shower first, steam in the air from the hot water. He closed the door behind us, the water hitting my skin and I finally felt my muscles relax again. I let my head drop as the water hit my head.

It was nice not feeling insecure around Harry, being okay with being naked around him. I heard him clear his throat as I turned around to face him, looking down to see a bottle of shampoo in his hands. I looked up at him with a small smile, twitching my eyebrows to ask what he wanted.

He licked his lips thoughtfully and kept his eyes on mine, "I'm not exactly sure how to help you right now, or what to do." He said, and I stayed quiet, letting him continue. "I've never really been in this situation before. But I want to always be there for you, so... can I try something?"

My expression softened and I nodded, watching him sigh out as he stepped closer to me. He leaned in and pressed his lips in between my eyebrows in a small kiss, the gesture making my heart melt. He placed his fingers under my chin to make my head tilt back, letting the water run down my hair. After a few minutes he pulled me back and put some shampoo in his hand, rubbing them together and started to massage it into my hair.

I'd be lying if I said it didn't feel good. I closed my eyes as he lathered up my hair, the sound of the water hitting the tile floor filling up the room. He then tilted my head back again and continued to wash my hair for me.

"Is this helping?" He asked softly, and I slowly opened my eyes to look at him after he finished washing the shampoo out of my hair. I stood on my tiptoes, placing my hand on his chest and pressed my lips against his. I felt him lean into me immediately, his hand wrapping around my waist as he pulled our bodies together.

I pulled back after a few minutes, both of us a little out of breath as we laughed softly. I helped him wash his hair after as well, which resulted in him having to kneel down a bit so I could reach his head. We laughed about it as he kept his eyes closed to not get any shampoo in them.

Harry helped me out of a shower and handed me a soft towel which I then wrapped around myself, leading me into the bedroom and handing me one of his sweatshirts. I sent him a look as he did, but putting it on anyways, wearing a pair of his boxers as well.

Tomorrow would have been Harry's bachelor party, when I asked him if he was going to invite some of his friends he looked at me in confusion.

"Bachelor party?" He asked as he laid down next to me, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear. I nodded and rested my head against the pillow, "Yeah, you know. The party every guy has before they get married to celebrate their last night of being single." Harry's face turned into shock, then confusion, shaking his head. "Why would I want that?"

Now I'm the one who's confused.

"It's tradition" I smiled, realizing it does sound a bit silly. "It's a dumb tradition, I don't want to celebrate my last night of being single, Ember. All I care about is spending the rest of my nights with you."

Is he trying to kill me?

I smiled brightly as I moved closer to him, quickly pressing my lips against his as he grinned against them. "I should suck up to you more often" He mumbled softly, making me slightly slap his chest.

"I've got to go to the venue tomorrow to make sure everything's in order." Harry said, pulling me out of the memory. I looked up at him and nodded, watching as he got dressed, wearing just a pair of grey sweatpants.

I chewed on the inside of my cheek, looking out of the window and seeing the sun go down, the pretty colors lighting up the sky. I miss it.

"Can I come with you?" I ask, the words leaving my mouth making Harry look at me. "Really?" He asked, surprise and excitement in his voice, his grin growing as I nodded my head.

"Of course you can come, Ember. I'd love it, I love you." He said, kissing me. "Shut up" I mumbled against his lips, my chest feeling warm again.

I really do love him.

Authors note-
Just wanted to say hiiii, I've missed you guysss!!!
I love reading all ur comments they make my day tbh, see you soon! <3