Chapter 103

To say I'm frustrated is an understatement, Harry of course was very pleased with himself though. The rest of the drive he had a grin plastered on his face, his fingers trailing over his thighs as he hummed along with the music from the radio. I found a parking spot for us, unbuckling and grabbing him by the collar before he got the chance to get out of the car.

He sucked in a sharp breath as I did, his eyes trailing over my face and landing on my lips, a small curve to them. "Everything okay, baby?" He asked softly, his breath hitting my skin as my eyelids dropped.

I shook my head, tsking my tongue as I did. "No, baby. Everything is not okay, do you understand how needy I am for you?" I start, Harry's facial expression changing as I talked. "I can't stop thinking about your fingers inside of me, I was so close Harry. God, I need you. I need you so bad, right now. Do you think we have enough time? A quickie in the car, the backseat? So bad of us to, especially when your friends are waiting."

Harry closed his eyes, cursing softly under his breath as he let out a sigh. He brought his hand to my thigh, his other on my jaw as he leaned forward, brushing his lips against mine. "I think they can wait a bit longer."

Exactly what I was hoping for.

He moved in to kiss me, halting when I pressed my hand against his chest. He raised his brows in confusion when I smiled, licking my lips. "Actually... I think we should go. Don't want to make a bad first impression." Harry opened his mouth in awe, no words coming out as I jumped out the car. I waited for him, holding my hand out as he closed the door behind him; an obvious tent in his pants as he adjusted himself.

He intertwined his fingers with mine with a grumpy look on his face. "Are you alright Harry? You've gone all red in the face." I say, repeating his words back to him as he rolled his eyes. I laughed, gasping as he took his hand out of mine and grabbed my waist, yanking me closer to him.

My back hit the wall of a cement pilar in the middle parking garage, Harry's body pressing against mine.

"You have no idea what you do to me, Ember." He said, his hands roaming over my body as if he didn't know where to keep them. I smiled and tilted my head, "I have a slight idea.." I teased, a dry chuckle coming out of his throat.

He shook his head, his eyes tracing the line of my jaw, his pupils widening and his eyes becoming dark. He took a step closer, his body completely against mine. He leaned in, pressing a kiss against the corner of my mouth, another one on my cheek. He trailed many slow pecks down my face, against my jaw and under it. I rested my head against the wall and shut my eyes as I let my jaw drop, feeling Harry suck on my skin roughly.

My hands scratched his back as he grabbed ahold of my thigh, wrapping it around his waist as he thrusted his hips forward into me. I gasped and let out a small whine, feeling him against me as he dropped his forehead against my shoulder.

"I don't know if I can handle all the guys in our home, we'll have no privacy." Harry whispered, his free hand moving down and squeezing my ass.

I kissed his temple, "I'm sure we'll find some way darling, but right now, as much as I might want you, we have your friends to pick up." He nodded against me and moved back, a small smile appearing as he saw my neck.

I rolled my eyes as I realized there was probably a small bruise on me, slapping his arm as he took my hand in his and laughed.