chapter 82

His eyebrows furrowed together in a frustrated manner as he whined slightly, "No- no please I won't do it again" I placed my hand over his mouth to shut him up, "Too late for that now, it's my turn to feel good, okay?" He nodded as soon as he heard my words, his hands going to grab my hips but I stopped them.

"Never said you would be the one to do it. I'm going to use you Harry, and no touching. Understood?" He hesitated a bit but then nodded, watching as I took off my underwear and straddled his thigh, hovering above his tiger tattoo. I kept my stare on him as he kept his stare on my core, groaning when he saw how wet I had become.

"Jesus Christ I need to feel you Ember, this is torture" He said. He could easily remove his hands from his back, turn us around and fuck me senseless but he didn't, because he enjoyed this. I shook my head and breathed with him as our faces were less than an inch apart, "Don't lie baby, you love this. Me ordering you around, huh?"

A whine left his lips and he nodded, the air leaving my lungs as his thigh moved up and pressed hard against my core. The friction made me weak, my hands falling to his chest as I moaned loudly at the feeling. "Fuck-"

I lost all control and moved my hips as I coated his thigh, my own starting to tremble as his thigh rubbed against my clit. "You like riding Daddy's thigh, Ember?" I moaned again and felt myself grow weak as he talked, my sweaty forehead resting on his shoulder as countless noises left my lips.

"Answer me"

I don't know how the fuck he expected me to answer, my whole body feels like it's getting electrocuted, in the best way possible. "Yes- yes it f- fuck- it feels so good, Harry." He moved his thigh down and I cried out, "I'm sorry- I'm sorry. It feels so good daddy, oh my god it feels so good. Only you can make me like this- please"

I don't know when or how the tables had turned this fast, but goddammit now I'm the one begging. He chuckled slyly and pressed his thigh against me again as I immediately continued my movement. He still hasn't laid a finger on me and I was already close to cuming.

"Please touch me, I can't take it anymore- please"

I didn't have to tell him twice because as soon as the words left my lips his hands were on my hips and pressed me down harder which made me cry out. He rocked my hips for me and kissed my sternum, looking up at me as I tried my best not to shut my eyes from the pleasure growing inside of me.

"So close Angel, let it go for me, yeah?"

His thumb rubbed my clit and I felt my whole body tense up as I yelled out loud, my forehead crashing against his chest as Harry rubbed my back to work me through it. I let out a small moan as I stopped seeing spots and hearing colors as I realized Harry had moved his thigh away and I sat up. "Holy shit."

He chuckled slightly, "You okay?" I nodded and leaned down to press my lips against his, straddling him again. "I need more please" I whined against his lips as I sat myself down on top of him, his member in between my folds as he botched gasped at the sensation.

"A-Are you sure?" He asked, but I could tell how needy he was. His hands were squeezing my hips so tight I knew there would be bruises in the morning, but I didn't care. "Yes, please I need you inside of me, can't go another minute without- fuck!" He lifted up my hips and slammed himself inside of me, both of us moaning loudly as he hit my spot right away.

"God Ember- you have no idea what you're doing to me"

I couldn't make out sentences as I started to lift myself up, my legs shaking as I could barely find the strength. Harry flipped us around so he was on top, grabbing the inside of my thighs and pressing them against my chest, giving my fast and rough thrusts as I rolled my eyes back and cried out at the new angle, his dick hitting my spot every time.

It felt so good after just four thrusts I clenched around him, cumming immediately as my thighs shook and I ran my nails down his back with my eyes shut. He felt me squeeze my walls and paused after my orgasm was done, "Shit Em- already?"

I pulled him closer to me and moved my hips, "Fuck you feel so good Harry- I need more- please give me more." I was in a state of euphoria as Harry moaned at my words, continuing faster than before.

I clenched around him as I felt my third orgasm grow, "Fuck Ember I'm close"

"Me too- oh my god- please daddy I need- i need more" I don't care how desperate I sounded, he made me feel so good.

"Fuck-" He groaned at my words and pressed his thumb against my clit, leaning down and sucking on my hard bed as I came, yelling loudly as he chased his own orgasm, coming right after and biting my shoulder as he did.

After 10 minutes or so our breathing evened and he rolled over, kissing my cheek.

"Goodnight fiancé"

Authors note:

Hi loves, my mental health has been a bit messy lately so I'm taking a few days break, sorry about the inconvenience and I will try to update Monday!