chapter 88

I argued with Maria for a generous minute on me paying for the dress, or at least pay to have it for the night of my wedding. But she insisted it wasn't a big deal, although the dress seemed expensive enough to be a big deal.

I said my goodbyes to Rowan and her and left, going back to my car and checking my phone, seeing Harry's name on the screen.

From: Harry
I'm waiting

I smirked and turned on the engine, quickly replying and heading back to the house. It's been too long since me and Harry have had time for us only, no wedding preparations or friends in the way, just us two enjoying each other's company.

I might have sped a little, because I got home in 10 minutes sooner than the usual 20, rushing upstairs and unlocking the door. The lights were all off and I felt my heart jump as I made my way to the bedroom, the door closed.

I didn't knock as I opened it, licking my lips as I saw Harry in just his boxers, kneeling by the edge of the bed. His eyes met mine as I saw his chest move up and down quickly, a sly smile on his lips.

I took off my shoes and tore off my shirt, swaying my hips as I walked towards him. Neither of us spoke a word as I trailed a finger down his chest, his muscles moving as I did. "You listened" I said, slight surprise in my voice as I sat next to him, my hand tracing the tiger tattoo on his thigh.

He nodded his head and cleared his throat, "Of course"

"Good boy" I said, his breath hitching in his throat as I did. I leaned forward and pressed my lips under his jaw, moving back and doing the same multiple times on his neck as he let out a small groan. "Needy, are we?" I asked chuckling slightly as he nodded.

"Move to the pillows for me, will you?" Before I could finish my sentence he was resting against the headboard, staring at me with hungry eyes. I could tell he was enjoying this a little too much.

I smirked and pulled his legs a bit further apart so I could kneel between them, kissing his butterfly tattoo on his stomach.

"What did you do while I was gone?" I asked, my finger underneath the band of his boxers, I kept my eyes on him though, as if we were having a regular conversation. He licked his lips and stared me down, "Waited for you to come home"

I ignored the warmth in my chest as I smiled, pulling his boxers down and throwing them on the floor. Harry's breathing started picking up as I wrapped my fingers around him, teasing the tip of my tongue between his slit. His lips formed an o shape as his brows furrowed.

He put my hair in a makeshift ponytail with his hand, waiting for me to move down myself, helping me find a rhythm he liked as I wrapped my lips around him.

Harry let out animalistic sounds, ones I had grown obsessed with, always trying my hardest to make him feel good.

He thrusted his hips upwards, meaning loudly as I gagged around him picking up speed. "Em- fuck- I'm gonna cum if you keep doing this" It was obvious he didn't want to cum so soon, wanted to make me feel good as well.

But we have time.

I held his hips down and squeezed slightly as I placed my tongue under his base as I moved up and down. I looked up to see his abs tensing as he breathed and his hair sticking to his forehead from the slight sweat he had worked up.

"Sh- Oh my god Ember" He yelled as he pressed my head down softly and I felt the warm liquid hit my tongue and I quickly swallowed. I looked up and saw Harry's head rested against the pillows and his lips parted as he took quick breaths.

I moved forward and pressed my lips against his, smiling as he pulled me close and moved with me.

He flipped us around and kissed me once more,
"My turn"